Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

s4/s5 Dia I/Master player boosts cheap till dia I

Discussion on s4/s5 Dia I/Master player boosts cheap till dia I within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
s4/s5 Dia I/Master player boosts cheap till dia I

Hello,

Since S4 i have been boosting accounts from friends but since i'm switching education i have lots of time to play league. Because i have so much time i would love to make some peoples dream come true and get them to Dia. Also I'm down to work for Boosting organistions.

For prices, payements or questions add me on skype: patrick_aardappel

PS: i'm on the EUW server

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Greetz,

KonjoPatrick

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Elo boosts to diamond+ till season ends ! cheap, got time(euw/eune)
11/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
title, put skype name into here and we discuss price there, can confirm my master main acc btw
[EUW] Offering fast ELO boosts till 1600! Cheap prices!
10/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 54 Replies
About us: We are 2 higher ELO ranked players who started to smurf on lower accounts some while ago and felt it was somewhat fun. Now we thought we might even be able to do it for more than just some friends and earn a bit off it. Prices: TILL 1600 EVERY 100 ELO YOU PAY 15€! Yes,exactly. Every further boost from 1600 will be discussed in skype. Payments:
Cheap ELO Boosting Services (NA) till 1900 ELO by a 2K ELO Player
08/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2071416-0-1900-elo-boost-fast-cheap-2.html