Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

KCY EloBoost Service , Cheap and Fast (Need vouches from high TBM members)

Discussion on KCY EloBoost Service , Cheap and Fast (Need vouches from high TBM members) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
KCY EloBoost Service , Cheap and Fast (Need vouches from high TBM members)

As the tittle say need vouch from trusted members +50 postive and without negative TBM ,

This afternoon will post prizes and everything
Old 03/15/2015, 11:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 365
The Black Market: 346/0/0
Hello, can vouch^^
Old 03/15/2015, 11:27   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can vouch, i dont have 50tbm but im trusted too
Old 03/15/2015, 12:11   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can vouch, Skype: zoetschelp
Old 03/15/2015, 12:16   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
The Black Market: 571/0/0
I can vouche : - )
Old 03/15/2015, 12:28   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 136/1/0
Can Vouch for u if wanted

Tags
lol boost epic elo gg

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUNE/EUW] Cheap and fast eloboost from Bronze 5 to Dia 5. Looking for vouches
04/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Hello epvpers community. I am Season 3 challenger player from EUW who is here to offer you fast and high quality elo boosting. Prices Bronze V > Bronze IV = 5 EUR Bronze IV > Bronze III = 5 EUR Bronze III > Bronze II = 5 EUR Bronze II > Bronze I = 6 EUR
[Selling] Eloboost! Fast, friendly, cheap! Vouches Aswell
02/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello and welcome to my eloboost service! I sell cheap eloboost! If you want to buy, contact my skype! tomttesnopp We're a couple of boosters from diamond 5 up to diamond 1 who boosts for fun. We're all very good players and can finish your order fast! (1/2 divisions per day). We can also do vouch games, if you want a vouch game add me on skype and we can talk. We only boost bronze-Gold vouches bronzeV - goldV Servers we boost on. EUNE,EUW,RUS,TUR,AFRICA
[Selling] -Reliable Elo Boost-(NEW&Cheap Service--- Looking to do Vouches for Trusted Members)
02/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hi guys. I am a high elo diamond main in NA server. Have some time on my hands during breaks from university and looking to do some elo boosting :D. Therefore, would like to first do vouches for trusted members to build up my reputation. ------------ My prices: PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE
[EUW/EUNE] ELOBOOST SERVICE [CHEAP&FAST] // Need some Vouches Games!
09/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi buddys: I'm new at eloboost service, and I'll need a new Vouche games. If we doo a Vouche game and you like it, you can hire my services: Bronze > 6€ / division Silver > 8€ / division Gold > 12€ / division Plat > 17€ / division I only work at EUW & EUNE.
[Eu-West/Eu-East] cheap & fast elo boosting!Vouches Only For Trusted Members!
10/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 73 Replies
About me I'm Now Currently (Diamond 1). I decided to help other people get some elo because i have free time now =) I'm Now Willing To Vouch For Only TRUSTED Members. Im boosting on both EU servers =) Why should you choose me? 1. Price (lower than most of other boosters) 2. Speed (I boost really fast compared to others) 3. No delay (I start boosting same day we make a deal) 4. Safety (I never talk to anyone from your friend list) 5. I'm really expierenced and (Diamond 1)