Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eloboost up to gold V / Max Gold III by platinum players

Discussion on Eloboost up to gold V / Max Gold III by platinum players within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Eloboost up to gold V / Max Gold III by platinum players

We are a boy and a girl ranked Plat III and plat II

We want to offer you guys a cheap and very flexible eloboost up to gold V , Gold III if needed , we can try more but it will take more time

Our range price is

Bronze V - Silver V 45 €
Silver V - Gold V 65 €

The price of every single division or More division at the same time is totally negotiable.

We are very flexible with everything , price , time and we let you use your own account if you want to play some normal games.

It's my first time proposing a boost service on this Forum but we already boosted some accounts up to gold v without problems and letting the owner play as much as he wanted (obviously the less he play the faster we rank up)

Contact me for further information : Skype facebookxandrez
or via email :

PS : EUW/EUNE/TR/RU

Edit: My skype is f a c e b o o k : o x a n d r e z , but if i write it everything attached it results in an emoticon

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheap Eloboost for Bronze / Silver / Gold Players!
05/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
http://abload.de/img/highelov2s5uyv.jpg Eventhough we are both Diamond we only boost up till Plat 5, maybe we will offer a Service to Diamond 5 anytime soon. (In addition to that, its way more easier honestly!) If you are interested on our Service contact us via PM or Skype here! ^ http://abload.de/img/placementsinun4.png I also play your Placement Games if you were unranked last Season. I guarentee you 8 out of 10 wins ATLEAST. If not you get a free boost to Gold Division. Price...
[Buying] CHEAPEST GOLD - PLATINUM ELOBOOST
01/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Hey, I am Gold V (13 LP) atm and i want a cheap boost to platinum V. I get 30 and more LP per win and lose 10 and less. Write/Add me if interested :) If u are not higly trusted i will pay after each divison :)
[WTB] Eloboost Gold 1 98 Lp --> Platinum 5
10/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey guys, i need a eloboost because i dont have much time and my mmr is bad too. Only 2 Lp + promotion needed.
[Buying] NEED ELOBOOST (Gold IV - Platinum V)
07/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys, i am currently looking for some elo boost. If you are a good and trustful booster message me your offers + your Thread where you offer Elo boosting. I will take the cheapest and most trustful person.
[Buying] Gold III to Platinum V eloboost
07/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi guys I'm looking for some eloboosting, and I want to go from Gold III to Platinum V :-) - I have no idea about the prices, but I've seen some in here and they're a bit expensive for my taste! Leave the prices in the thread please, or add me on Skype: igotagiantschlong Cheers!