Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA | Plat 4 | LF Offers

Discussion on NA | Plat 4 | LF Offers within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA | Plat 4 | LF Offers

This account is Platinum 4 currently in Season 5. It was unranked last season. Has Decent MMR to climb quickly. Has mostly Jungle and ADC champions such as Vi, J4, Pantheon, Lee sin, Volibear, Xin Zhao, Warwick, Rengar etc. Also has Basic ADCs such as Caitlyn, Ashe, Ezreal, Lucian, Sivir, Tristana, Vayne, Twitch etc. It has Runes for these champions aswell.

Account Also has 4 Rune Pages, A VERY rare summoner name and 100% buyer guarantee that the account will NEVER be recovered.

Looking for offers as I just got scammed on ************** and I'm in a dispute with them currently so I'm looking for cash to purchase another smurf. (Bought a smurf worth 30k IP and got one with 20k IP so waiting for my refund)

Bumperino

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Plat 3 > Dia 5 leave offers!
07/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Looking for someone to eloboost my account from platinum 3 to diamond 5. Paying in paypal. leave orders here
[Trading] Plat acc : Any knife in cs go or other offers
04/13/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
want to trade my plat account in lol to any cs go knife (H) Plat 1 preseason account Plat border plat icon unranked 2300 mmr last season 50 champs 20 skins TO ANY KNIFE IN CS GO
[Trading] Plat acc : Any knife in cs go or other offers
04/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Plat 1 last season Plat border 50 champs 20 skins plat icon unranked 2300 mmr to any cs go knife add skype kigge166
[WTB] PLAT Acc. PM me offers.
03/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Only trusted sellers. Original email acces and all other info needed. Looking to buy for the price range of 50 - 80 euros. Thanks in advance.
[Selling] [OCE] 160 Skins :: 80,000 RP :: 60,000 IP :: Plat V :: Serious Offers Only
09/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Accounts been sold guys! Thanks for the interest