Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

50 euro for information of data arrival in League client

Discussion on 50 euro for information of data arrival in League client within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
50 euro for information of data arrival in League client

I've done some programming in my life, Java, C#, C, Assembly, VB.NET and scripting like SQL, PHP, ASP. But still, I don't understand how are programs and bots are capable of capturing the data. Examples:

MK Jogo
When you use it, regardless whether you provided it your password or username, as soon as you log in, it knows matches you played, it knows the statistics, it gathered everything. You don't even need to click on "Match History", it just knows it. It also CHANGES your skin (and cursor if you wish), and TELLS time when buffs are on map with exact timers! That means, that Riot sent information to client and MK Jogo found a way to gather it. How?!

BoL Studio
Specifically the iARAM.lua, this script actually selects the minion, it doesn't wander looking for health bar of minion and clicks beneath. This file, actually select minion by itself, not by seeking for it's coordinates, but just clicking exactly on the minion, because League has received where the minions are.

Curse Voice
Apparently, this program find out your resolution and everybody's nicknames, just to provide you whether they use Curse Voice, are they on your team and if you're able to connect to them through voice speech.

There's many programs and bots for League, 80% of them depends on ImageSearch in AutoIT, that's nothing special, but 20% of them, are actually able to receive and interpret this data by how it comes.

I did some "RAM-hijacking" before. I know how it works, just, I don't get it. How do you see proper pattern, their honeybox values change every second since Riot has customized engine, how do you know that current variable is correct? Trial-and-error is here not a choice, testing every single variable if it's reacting to what League of Legends does, would take about 2 minutes. These programs react instantly.

So, here's the deal, I will pay 50 euro in PaySafeCard (you will need to use Dutch VPN to cash it in in League of Legends) for someone who actually knows how this thing works and could explain this to me.

Requirements:
- You know how to interpret RAM data and could provide me small course and tell me how these things work.
- You have minimally 20 positive on Black Market, maximally 3 negative on Black Market.
- English past elementary school.

BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING, I'm only asking if you're such one, that knows how it works. DO NOT EXPLAIN IT HERE. I want firstly know if you actually know how it works, within 2 weeks I consider if I accept your deal, I will give you 50 euro, you will tell me how are you doing it.
Old 02/18/2015, 20:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
you mean reverse engineering on memory
you need to know a bit good knowledge of assembly
plus to know in what memory dump is the thing you searhching
Old 02/18/2015, 20:39   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
If you are really interested in such things, look at this:

^ this is a "BoL" in C#, but it's not longer developed.

Hope I can help and good luck with your project.
Old 02/18/2015, 23:00   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maufeat View Post
If you are really interested in such things, look at this:

^ this is a "BoL" in C#, but it's not longer developed.

Hope I can help and good luck with your project.
The source you provided is just fine. But the EloBuddy notes say that "Addresses and offsets are outdated!", but I don't get it, whenever application receives new runtime, it also gets new RAM addresses assigned by system upon request. What does he/she mean? Anytime else I understand "addresses and offsets" are the ones on the disk 0x0002, 0x0004, 0x0006 etc. (but then from 0x55AA), but that's so much of work, I'm not lazy *******, but someone already has found them and it's not a good idea to reinvent a wheel.
Old 02/20/2015, 14:03   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yo bruv, add this skype: mcgyyver1

Its not mine, by as far as i know this guy knows everything about hacking.
Old 02/20/2015, 14:24   #6

<.<, it's not about hacking we're talking about.

If his way of "hacking", is to get IP and SYN-flood it, then I'm not interested.
Old 02/20/2015, 14:30   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

No, no. Hes the best in his proffesion im just giving u his contact since he knows stuff...