Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] Vayne Coaching

Discussion on [WTB] Vayne Coaching within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 29
The Black Market: 123/0/2
[WTB] Vayne Coaching

Hi,

I´m looking for a vayne coach to teach me how to play vayne the best. I´m playing at EuW and would like to start asap.
I will by skrill.
Old 01/26/2015, 18:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 270
Hmm dont need to charge on this but can gladly give tips and I aint a professional vayne however used to play her solo top for the fun.

Now never forget your support places a fulcral phase on any bot lane, best supports are braum,nami,sona,janna. After these leona is also a good choice however you will lack sustain and if you get heavily poked you will have a hard time.

But heres basically what you should do, depending on the situation if enemy tries to invade its always nice to start with condemn, not only for the stun but for the high damage it inputs plus a enemy not able to do anything for 1.5second is alot however you need to make sure enemy is near a wall.

For items always rush bligewater cutlass + boots afterwards do stattik shiv and finish botrk.

Now at this point after those are finished and if enemy is heavily ad you could do iceborn gauntlet, why you ask, simply because vayne got a nice movement speed passive however you will get 60 extra armor, extra damage from tumbles and with a slow proc which is perfect for chasing targets and extra 10% cdr and 500mana.
After this is done you can do 2 more items at this point I would suggest a IE and a LW.
However if you find you need something else instead of IE do a GA however you will have lower damage but more resistances.
This setup is basically a defensive chasing strategy as well offensive.
Aside this on other setups the standard build botrk stattik shiv ie lw berserker and zephyr or ga works perfectly fine.
Old 01/26/2015, 19:56   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I had master tier in soloq on eune last season. Currently both euw & eune accs at plat I after placements.

I main ad carry and even though I don't play that much vayne lately, I used to play her a lot (I'd say I have over 200 games in soloq in all seasons).

If you're interested further my skype is: jachym.dvorak
Old 01/27/2015, 00:00   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 189/0/8
Check out my Elo Boosting Thread, I am providing Coaching/Boosting/MMR Fix:
Old 01/27/2015, 16:16   #5

elite*gold: 29
The Black Market: 123/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wretched View Post
Check out my Elo Boosting Thread, I am providing Coaching/Boosting/MMR Fix:
Some price would be great...