Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Playing ur Placement Games

Discussion on Playing ur Placement Games within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 175
The Black Market: 233/4/1
Playing ur Placement Games

Hello,

I can play ur Placement Games. Iam Diamond 4 atm and can carry up to plat 3/2. If ur interested add me on Skype: philipp19291
We talk then about the Price.

ILaughingCoffin

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB] NA Server Placement games + games to plat
08/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Looking for cheap and fast service. Need complete placement games on an account that was gold 1 last season (plat 2 MMR dropped to gold due to ranked inactivity) Want to reach Plat 5. Tell me a price and provide contacts. Thanks
[Selling] Ownaboost - Placement games package (10 games+1win extra) 30€
01/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, Ownaboost in your service for the placement games. PRICE: 30€ What do you get for 30€? I play your first 10 placement games. Guaranteed to be placed in Gold atleast. 1 extra win after the placement games for greater MMR.
Playing some games!
09/26/2013 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hey guys, I'm rather knew here and I'm wondering if anyone knows any interesting games to play? I'm rather tapped out for ideas right now
Earn playing games
07/31/2012 - Browsergames - 1 Replies
ANNO1777 Home Page is not a scam. Its paying. It has many good reviews. And they have many payment proofs scattered throughout the net. Get paid to play games using Anno!! You earn cash money here just by playing games! If you are bored then you could at least try playing this game because its thrilling and what more? It pays us for playing the game itself. Its up to you if you want to invest here. Because those people who invested here are those people who earn lots of money daily. ...
What other games you playing ?
07/06/2012 - Facebook - 2 Replies
bym(banned) battle pirates wc mars frontier top eleven anything else good out there?