Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guaranteed cheapest ELLO Boosting up to Gold V

Discussion on Guaranteed cheapest ELLO Boosting up to Gold V within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Guaranteed cheapest ELLO Boosting up to Gold V

Introduction
Hi, I'm a active league player who has already boosted many of his friends to Gold V and beyond. Since I'm starting out and trying to get a positive reputation, I'll undersell anyone offering the same service for a limited amount of time. I've got a lot spare time at the moment and thus have a flexible schedule, so you can still play non-ranked games in between the service. My services are described below, but feel free to contact me for additional information.

Prices
1-3 Divisions - €5 ea
3-5 Divisions - €4.75 ea
5-10 Divisions - €4.5 ea
Al the way to Gold V - €4 ea (any # divisions)

Saw it cheaper somewhere else? If its a trusted seller, I'll match the price, or better.

Payment options.
Service upfront
Got trust issues? I'll deliver the service upfront, but you'll have to make a payment after each division, so it'll slow things down. Service times are discussable.

Payment upfront
I'll start boosting the account to the requested division as soon as I received the payment. Again, my time table is flexible so you can still play unranked in between.

Methods
Mainly PayPal/Bank transfers. Offers (gift cards etc.) are welcome, but I'm not looking for other services or accounts.

Requirements & agreements
Requirements
The account must be ranked enabled.
Basic champion pool or the permission to buy them with the clients currency.
Basic runes or the permission to buy them with the clients currency.

If these requirements can't be met non-standard prices apply.

Agreements
The client may not play ranked games during the service unless specified.
The booster will not spend the clients IP/RP or delete/combine runes unless specified.
The booster may rearrange the clients masteries/rune pages, unless specified.
The booster will not ad or remove friends from the clients friends list unless specified.
The booster will not interact with the clients friends unless specified.
The booster will not disclose him boosting the clients account unless specified.
Apart from account sharing, the booster will not break any of the RIOT's rules (verbal abuse, feeding on purpose, ...) regarding the game while providing the service.
To guarantee a certain service level and delivery time, the booster will not take on more then 3 clients at a time.

Special requests
Got a special request? Want to make it to Gold V only using a specific champion or role? Want to dou with me and/or do you want some coaching? Feel free to contact me for offers.

Contact information
Mail:
Epvp: LeagueHero

I'm not shy, so VOIP is an option, spoken languages are limited to English and Dutch however.

Guarantee
If I fail to deliver the service in a reasonable or timely fashion, I'll offer a partial or full, if suitable, refund.

Vouchers
(feel free to pm me for the full post)
Old 01/19/2015, 15:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump, also added a voucher. Can't post the full link, or an embedded image for that matter, but feel free to pm me for the full post.