Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking to boost silver or bronze acc up to gold for f1 2014 key

Discussion on Looking to boost silver or bronze acc up to gold for f1 2014 key within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

takes me few days got alot of free time i am daimond btw.
PM me please dont add me to skype.
I can go first over trade request with high trusted members

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Elo Boost in Bronze/Silver/Gold
05/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Me and my friend have lots of free time, so we want to do some boost. We both have the same skill. I will boost up to Platinum V. Orders on EUW-EUNE. No set prices, they are negotiable. If in case I screw up I can refund you part of the deal. http://i.imgur.com/4dRBiip.png
[Selling] CHEAP ELO BOOST from Bronze to silver, Silver to Gold
08/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, Günstiges Elo Boosting auf EUW Bronze 5 --> Bronze 4: 2,50 € Bronze 4 --> Bronze 3: 2,50 € Bronze 3 --> Bronze 2: 2,50 € Bronze 2 --> Bronze 1: 2,50 € Bronze 1 --> Silver 5 : 2,50 € Bronze 5 --> Silver 5 Bundle : 10 €
NA boost bronze 4-gold 5 or silver 1
01/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Looking to get boosted Bronze 4 - Silver 1 / Gold 5. Looking at all prices. Trusted users. Currently won 2 games, got around 25 lp per game. At 100, provisionals jump to bronze 2. Fast climbing. Add me. Want to start now!
[Selling] ELO BOOST Bronze-Silver-Gold
11/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Main is in Diamond 1 OCE Super fast elo boost All Servers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bronze - $8/div Bronze 1 to Silver 5 $12 Silver - $10/div Silver 1 to Gold 5 - $18 Gold - $15/div Gold 1 to Plat - $20 I will offer payment after boosting! Skype: Lachlan.Pangna