Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Referrals services are still around ?

Discussion on Referrals services are still around ? within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Referrals services are still around ?

I resell eloboost and referrals from almost one year, I reselled almost 6000-7000 referrals from 10-11 different services all from Epvp, I got almost 80% of my customer suspended from RAF service, how can still people sell Referrals ?

Riot don't suspend anymore or people just dont give a **** about sell something that don't work anymore like in the past 1 year ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Last Referrals Services! 15€
11/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
I'm looking to sell my last referrals services so if i cant complete the order I'll money back all money. 100 Refferals - 15€ Skype: pedropema
[Selling] [ALL SERVERS] Smart Referrals Services
07/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
http://i.gyazo.com/acbf9d47e1b80de4a81120128c00f3b 9.png Skype: yoursmartboost
[Selling] Eu Gold Vault LoL Services! Referrals and level up!
09/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello everyone! We would like to inform you that we are offering EU referral boost for League of Legends. For more information please read below. What are LoL Referrals? First of all, lets start with the basics. Riot Games gives you the chance to refer a friend to the game. You send an invitation to a friend, and if he/she accepts it and starts playing you get rewards. When your friend gets to level 5 you get 250IP as a reward, and when he/she reaches level 10, you get more IP and other...
LoL Services - Referrals 1.0 2.0
02/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies
Thread is closed