Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SPECIAL ACCOUNT! EUW; ALL CHAMPS; 91000IP

Discussion on SPECIAL ACCOUNT! EUW; ALL CHAMPS; 91000IP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SPECIAL ACCOUNT! EUW; ALL CHAMPS; 91000IP

As the topic says.. I want to trade my lol account.

Account is on EUW. It does have all champs except Quinn and Urgot.
About 110 Skins (halloween, riot, pax, etc.) which i will show u via elophant.
19 Runepages, and 91000IP.

Was platin s3, gold in s4 and is gold4 atm.
Does have some highelo player in the friendlist like Diamondprox.

I will go first for trusted people! I only accept paypal or paysafecard.
U can add me on skype lulatsch111
Old 01/12/2015, 17:24   #2

elite*gold: 0
Push.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Special Offer D1 EUW All champs
12/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Name: Coruscant rune pages: 11 Champions: all -4 skins: Its a marksman(adc) account and it has mainly adc skins Price: give me your offer in pm or leave a comment below MERRY XMAS YALLL
[Selling] PLATINUM ACCOUNT l 74"Included rare skins" l 20 RUNES PAGES l 105 Champs l Special Ic
10/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
1. SoloQ plat II it mean you will have the S3 Rewards! 2. 74 Skins rare skins! like champion ship riven - Zombie brand - Headless hecarim - K9 Riot nasus and some legendary skins like : Mecha Kha'zix. Here is a pic show you the skin i have Click here! 3. 105 Champions! 4. 20 Runes pages! 5. 4K RP! so you can change the name or buy the Coming skins! 6. Account have the Season II rewards! Also account never been banned!. 7. Get also cool and rare summoner's icons!
[Selling] PLATINUM ACCOUNT l 74"Included rare skins" l 20 RUNES PAGES l 105 Champs l Special Ic
10/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
1. SoloQ plat II it mean you will have the S3 Rewards! 2. 74 Skins rare skins! like champion ship riven - Zombie brand - Headless hecarim - K9 Riot nasus and some legendary skins like : Mecha Kha'zix. Here is a pic show you the skin i have Click here! 3. 105 Champions! 4. 20 Runes pages! 5. 4K RP! so you can change the name or buy the Coming skins! 6. Account have the Season II rewards! Also account never been banned!. 7. Get also cool and rare summoner's icons!
[EUW] [SELL] Account with 88 Champs and 30 Skins (4 Special Skins)
11/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, I want to sell my League of Legends Account. I'ts Level 30, has 88 Champions and 30 Skins. Champion/Skinlist: (BOLD means: Legendary or Special Skin :) Ahri Akali Alistar – Longhorn Alistar, Unchained Alistar Amumu Anivia – Noxus Hunter Anivia Annie – Goth Annie