Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Preseason 1 euro/game service Anakxis

Discussion on Preseason 1 euro/game service Anakxis within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 6
The Black Market: 158/3/7
Preseason 1 euro/game service Anakxis

Hey,
im willing to play games on your account from any elo range till d1 for 1 euroes/game since its preseason and i dont get boost jobs in^^

winratio is surely above 80% most of the time, since im an approved d1 player

eloboost thread:

Old 01/18/2015, 02:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 8
1 game means win?Or just game?
Old 01/18/2015, 18:36   #3

elite*gold: 6
The Black Market: 158/3/7
its a game, but we can talk about netwin pricings

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Duo queue service anakxis
03/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 196 Replies
Hey, selling my duo queue boosting service I'm willing to duoq with everyone (no matter what the outcome is win/lose) ANY GAME 1,8 EUROES ANY NETWIN 2,5 EUROES
[Selling] Sathemen Elo Boosting Service [EUW/EUNE] 20 % DISCOUNT IN PRESEASON
01/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 24 Replies
Hello! Welcome to Sathemen Elo Boosting Service! I am experienced Diamond Player and I want to start boosting service. Bronze V => Bronze IV = 4€ EURO Bronze IV => Bronze III = 5€ EURO Bronze III => Bronze II = 5€ EURO Bronze II => Bronze I = 5€ EURO Bronze I => Silver V = 9€ EURO Bronze Bundle = 25 EURO
[Selling] FREE ELO BOOSTING SERVICE PRESEASON AVALABILE 24/24H
11/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
As the tittle says, free boosting in this preseason up to Plat 1 !!!! Q :How to get this???: A : skypeID bumbu.razvan4 or here !
Anakxis looking for 1 booster
02/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, i am currently looking for 1 booster to work for me, you have to be diamond 1 in season 3 ( with prove ) or diamond 1 in season 4. I will offer you eloboost jobs and duo queue to speed up my boosting service, if you are interested PM me on skype. Anakxis
[Selling] Elo boost Preseason Order Now And There is Offer 35 Game for 60 Euro Go Order Fast.
01/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Placements To Gold = 35 Euro The 35 Game Offer For 60 Euro And u Can order With Other amount of games also And Can From Unranked To Challanger / Or To Diamond As u Like... And All is Cheap