Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BoL Account + Paid scripts

Discussion on BoL Account + Paid scripts within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BoL Account + Paid scripts

Hi, im selling my bot of legends account with lots of paid scripts including Ryze To the challenger, Casswhooping, evadee/ezevade, spider woman, paid divine awareness, Bombs away(ziggs), ***** of fury(syndra). Oriana and many others, the account has 21 days vip remaining.

I accept paysafecard/paypal

YOU go first, or we get a trusted middleman from this forum.

Add me on skype if ur interested:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Bot of Legends account (paid scripts)
11/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Bot of Legends account, alot of paid scripts Hello, I'm selling my BoL(Bot of Legends) account. This acc got alot of paid scripts: Prodiction, Kain's Repo, Ryze to Challenger, Activator, Cassiopeia Whoping, Spider Woman, Marksman's Mighty Assistant, Sida's Autocarry, HeX Repo and Pro Series: Marksman Price 60-80$ or Skins of CSGO - DOTA 2
[Selling] WTS BOL Account - many paid scripts!
07/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, i want to sell my BOL account. With that account, you have many very good paid script automatically for use - you still have to pay the 10 € VIP yourself if you want to use them but, till mid-september i still got VIP!! Paid scripts i got: Dekland Spider Woman Elise Ryze to Challenger Thresh Prince of Bel Air Yasou the Windwalker Irelia, Akali, Fiora, Evelynn and Trundle Fun House
[Selling] BoL account with numerous scripts paid for
07/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Might be wrong section.. sorry!! Okay this account has tons of scripts that have been paid for.. Ryze to the Challenger Spiderwoman (the elise one) Zikkahs Beasty scripts (gragas syndra and all) PROdiction donator (nightly prodiction) Akali Funhouse Nyankat Repo
Im selling my BoL VIP Account with Paid Scripts.
07/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling my BoL VIP Account with Paid Scripts. Here a list of my Paid VIP Scripts: - Sida's Auto Carry Reborn - Akali's Fun House - Riven My Elo - BHLeeSin -Casswhooping -Iseries Repo -Dienofail Rumble
[Selling] Bol ACCOUNT with paid scripts
04/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As in topic . 6 days of vip left . bought CW, sac reborn (not cracked just bought from devs!) acc never banned . 0 topics on bol forum. PSC only - maciek0894 (skype)