Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ılılı• ~ Cheap ELOBoosting EUW/EUNE ~ •ılılı

Discussion on ılılı• ~ Cheap ELOBoosting EUW/EUNE ~ •ılılı within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ılılı• ~ Cheap ELOBoosting EUW/EUNE ~ •ılılı

Hi fols, i want to start offering a boosting service. Currently we are a Main ADC/Midlaner in Diamond 3 & Main Toplaner/Jungler Diamond 4. We can boost you up to Diamond+ easiely. Currently we can only play on EUW/EUNE, may we will get a higher ping on NA/TK Servers.

Also looking for some vouches. (Trusted Members Recommed)!!!

Prices:

Bronze: 3€ per Division
Silver: 6€ per Division
Gold: 9,50€ per Division
Plat: 12€ per Division

We also have played alot in Silver/Gold the Last Week and here are some Proofs of our games.

#1 if you cant see the picture, watch it here
PICTURE

#2 if you cant see the picture, watch it here
PICTURE

#3 if you cant see the picture, watch it here
PICTURE
__________________________________________________ ___
We are able to boost everytime, expect of the 31th December At 20h
You can Contact us, via Skype. Just use the Skype on my Profile. (Skype name Shimezu).

// THE PRICE WILL NEVER CHANGE AND WILL BE SAME.
// VOUCHERS SEARCHED!!!

__________________________________________________ __

If You are Seriously Intrested, PM/Skype me and we can talk.
Best Regards

Tags
eloboost

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Heat's Eloboosting Service! [NA|EUW|EUNE] Cheap & Quality Eloboosting
04/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/Po9kh.png GALLERY! One of our NA booster is currently working on Gold IV - Plat V http://i.epvpimg.com/s8XOc.jpg
CHEAP ELOBOOSTING EUW/EUNE/RUSSIA
02/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Cheap Eloboosting in EUW and EUNE Servers I'm 19 years old LoL player from Finland. I play lot's of games and all the sudden I wanted to start doing some money with it. I'm now Platinum I in EUW and I think I can easily boost you to the higher tier or division. PRICES: Not asking much but if you gain the regular 12+ lp per win.. I think I can do it cheap enough and I can teach some tricks as well. PS.I DO only Bronze to Plat V Oh forgot My skype is : Born2burn_x3 (Finland,Kotka)
Eloboosting EUW/EUNE CHEAP
01/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Selling eloboost on europe server. I'm 2.3k player s2 currently sitting at 2k-2.1k. I don't usually do these kind of things but I'm outta money IRL and need RP :P So accepting only Paysafecards as payment. Currently boosting through 600-1700 elo, 100elo = 10e PSC. In hurry, PM me or contact me on skype: lolsanttu
Eloboosting EUW/EUNE CHEAP
01/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling eloboost on europe server. I'm 2.3k player s2 currently sitting at 2k-2.1k. I don't usually do these kind of things but I'm outta money IRL and need RP :P So accepting only Paysafecards as payment. Currently boosting through 600-1700 elo, 100elo = 10e PSC. In hurry, PM me or contact me on skype: lolsanttu