Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Plat5 Account 99 Champs 46 Skins

Discussion on EUW Plat5 Account 99 Champs 46 Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 260
EUW Plat5 Account 99 Champs 46 Skins

Hallo zusammen, zum Verkauf steht hier ein sehr netter EUW Account mit Insgesamt 99 Champs und 46 Skins.

Champs-Liste:

Skin-Liste:

Runen:

Einige Freigeschaltete Beschwörersymbole, Riot-Faust und Auge des Siegers der dritten Saison-Augenskins

Außerdem hat der Account noch 8367 IP und 53 RP. Ist in Platin 5 mit 13 LP.

Würde mich über Faire Angebote Freuen

Grüße, Dean

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Eune plat5 account with a couple of skins and 60+ champs. Trading for an euw acc.
11/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'd like to trade my eune account with another account in the euw server. I don't really care how many skins the other account has, I just care about champions and runes (and that it wouldn't be bronze, I am fine with silver). I'm absolutely new to this site and trading accounts, so I'm sorry if I am hard to work with, but from what I understand, we would use a "middleman" for this. This account is email verified, I would sell it with the email (it is completely empty, only the lol...
[Trading] Eune plat5 account with a couple of skins and 60+ champs. Trading for an euw acc.
11/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I'd like to trade my eune account with another account in the euw server. I don't really care how many skins the other account has, I just care about champions and runes (and that it wouldn't be bronze, I am fine with silver). I'm absolutely new to this site and trading accounts, so I'm sorry if I am hard to work with, but from what I understand, we would use a "middleman" for this. This account is email verified, I would sell it with the email (it is completely empty, only the lol...
[Selling] LoL Account Plat5 all champs 87+ skins etc...
10/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Price: Offert me -Lvl 30 Account -Platinium 5 -All champs -87+ champs -Lots of summoner icons -9+k RPS -11+k PI 700+ normals wins 9 page runes full
[Selling] EUW Plat5 Account ~ 130 Champs, 107 Skins
09/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello, im selling my League of Legends Plat 5 Account on EUW Server. This Account has 130 Champions and 107 Skins. It's division is Platinum 5 and got a Gold Border from Season 3. Screenshots: Skins http://abload.de/thumb/1w9uh7.jpg http://abload.de/thumb/2dyuw3.jpg
[Selling] WTS Plat5 Account 90+ Skins 100+ Champs
03/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Wanted to sell my old League of Legends Account, got alot of skins (rare skins like Championship Riven, Blood Lord Vladimir, Gentleman Cho'Gath and many more). Got all runes needed for all Lanes. i accept only paypal. contact me via skype: hueythedon leave me offer there