Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

league account with $50 rp card on it for a Fresh Lan account

Discussion on league account with $50 rp card on it for a Fresh Lan account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
league account with $50 rp card on it for a Fresh Lan account

I have a level 1 account with unverified with 2x25 rp cards on it(7k rp, 7400 at lvl 3) on NA. I want to sell trade this for a fresh lvl 30 NA(with free transfer to LAN) or LAN account with 50k ip unverified email. Reasoning behind why I did this instead of just buying the fresh account myself is because I sold my CF account for the rp cards(user couldn't use paypal). Skype is Meow4392
Old 12/21/2014, 21:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 58
The Black Market: 215/1/0
i think you'd be better off doing the trade at the same time or putting it on a level 15 account so the person can gift it if they wanted to
Old 12/21/2014, 21:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena♥ View Post
i think you'd be better off doing the trade at the same time or putting it on a level 15 account so the person can gift it if they wanted to
problem is the only accounts I have passed level 1 are my accounts xd and doing the trades at the same time would be great but having both parties on at the same time seems difficult unless someone would be interested in that whose online a lot :O, thanks for the input though and I agree :O
Old 12/21/2014, 21:39   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

add me on skype. we might work something out
Old 12/21/2014, 21:43   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinimbi View Post
add me on skype. we might work something out
What's your skype? :O mine is meow4392
Old 12/22/2014, 22:12   #6

Ok, I now have a level 1 with 7000 rp(2x$25 cards) at lvl 3 7400 rp, so this is now a trade I want to make, msging pinimbi now to see if he's still interested but if others are interested please post!