Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW ACC GOLD II with 168 SKINS ( CS RIVEN PAX TF ) !

Discussion on EUW ACC GOLD II with 168 SKINS ( CS RIVEN PAX TF ) ! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW ACC GOLD II with 168 SKINS ( CS RIVEN PAX TF ) !

Hi im selling my euw acc.
info

in game name : Legend ( YES LEGEND ONLY ) !
region : euw
skins :

a lot of wards and sums icons
not all champs tho but most
12 rune pages.

open to offers
serious buyers only

thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Championship Riven acc(all riven skins) gold 5 EUW
01/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hi im interested in trading or selling one of my acc's This account have: Championship Riven(all riven skins) and like 20 random skins http://i.epvpimg.com/dZmZf.jpg Account details:
[Selling] [EuW] [Gold 5] [167 Skins] [CS Riven]
11/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
All Champions, 168 Skins, many Icons, 4 Ward Skins, 20 Rune Pages and all Runes. 30k IP. Skins: - Stinger Akali - Blood Moon Akali - Golden Alistar - Longhorn Alistar - Pharaoh Amumu ° - Emumu - Bird of Prey Anivia - Goth Annie °
[Selling] >> EUW GOLD 3 CS RIVEN 156 SKINS <<
04/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/yQQ8e.jpg Al Capownd's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats Yo, today I'm selling my Gold 3 Smurf, who has fairly rare skins, all champs and 16 Runepages with most of the runes available. For questions, offers and more feel free to add me in Skype. I will trade using a Middleman, if you won't agree with that you'll have to go first. It may look like I'm new in this forum, but I'm not. Don't even try to scam me, you will just waste your time. Every...