Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT EUW plat 5 acc to low elo acc with lots of skins

Discussion on WTT EUW plat 5 acc to low elo acc with lots of skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT EUW plat 5 acc to low elo acc with lots of skins

Wanna trade my EUW plat 4 acc to low elo acc with lots of skins or any lvl acc with dragonblade riven

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] PLAT OR DIAMOND ACC WITH LOTS OF WARWICK SKINS
05/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Topic, searching for a Account in Platin or Diamond with lots of warwick skins, thanks.
[Selling] EUW Plat 1 Acc All Champs/Lots of Skins
12/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yo Guys, - Plat 1 ( 10 LP ) - every Champ - around 60 Skins - 20 Rune Pages 150€ PSC ONLY!!!! Give me your Skype and i will add you!
125$ Plat III NA with lots of skins and champs
08/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey im selling my plat III solo Q account it has 23 skins and 70 champs Im asking for $125 Will provide screenshots or sharescreen on skype
[Trading] Plat acc with lots of skins for closed beta acc
07/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi guys, I am looking to get rid of this account because someone hacked it from me and when I recovered it my MMR was ruined and I can't get it to diamond n. I want to move on to a new account without any ranked progress. This account has some really good skins like Franken Tibber, Candycane MF, and Urf the Manatee. The account must be on the NA server and at least have the King Rammus skin and a few other old skins, maybe a fifa skin or two, who knows, we can work the details out later. ...
Selling nice plat EUW acc | lots of skins
02/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Since the account is not even plat im going to repost it, because of bad thread name. Since an account is in Diamond tier right now ill guess its no problem.