Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Website builder

Discussion on Website builder within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Website builder

Hello,

First off my apologies for putting this in the wrong thread. I tried searching elitepvper to find the right thread this should go to but i was unsuccessful to do so. If someone can direct me where i would be very pleased.

To continue, I am interested in building a website. I would like a trusted person to build and design my website that would be for League of legends. I can show you some example websites that i like.

Information needed from you:
Please let me know your prices. (I will provide the domain name)
If SEO is included.
Content (Should be simple as "FAQ" "Terms and agreement" etc)

Please PM me here or comment below.

Kind regards
Old 12/02/2014, 03:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 166/0/0
You put your post in the right forum section if that's what the first part is referring to. Anyways, gl with finding someone
Old 12/02/2014, 05:23   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Cool idea and you did put in the right place. Good luck
Old 12/02/2014, 10:03   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 140/0/0
i can design and build the website. it is not as cheap as u think though. its around 1350 euro
Old 12/02/2014, 10:19   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Normally a desing cost aroun 800-1350 i can pass the data of my bussines , and talk i tby telephone
Old 12/02/2014, 10:55   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If you have around 1k euro budget , feel free to contact me , I have the perfect solution for you , checkout my website if its your taste ,
Old 12/02/2014, 11:29   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2335
The Black Market: 258/0/0
Lol these prices.... The batch of skids are here to claim their moneh

No but really, contact me if you want a reasonable price or an adviser, I have good experience when it comes to websites and web-development overall and I can tell you this: these guys are (from the looks of their prices) looking to write something for you from scratch, which is a good investment if you're looking for a legitimate brand business, but if you're looking for something like a referrals or boosting service, then that's another case...
Old 12/02/2014, 11:43   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by League-Accounts View Post
If you have around 1k euro budget , feel free to contact me , I have the perfect solution for you , checkout my website if its your taste ,
***** that website does not cost 1k euro to make.
Old 12/02/2014, 11:44   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weskk View Post

No but really, contact me if you want a reasonable price or an adviser, I have good experience when it comes to websites and web-development overall and I can tell you this: these guys are (from the looks of their prices) looking to write something for you from scratch, which is a good investment if you're looking for a legitimate brand business, but if you're looking for something like a referrals or boosting service, then that's another case...

I dont knwo how many web u do , but for my company the price are 800-1350 andi brig in private him the dates of my company , but if he like a other clonic of templete wordpres, joomla o something can do for 50€ but is a another clone
Old 12/02/2014, 12:37   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2335
The Black Market: 258/0/0
Okay I wasn't going to do this but..
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrimat007 View Post
I dont knwo how many web u do , but for my company the price are 800-1350 andi brig in private him the dates of my company , but if he like a other clonic of templete wordpres, joomla o something can do for 50€ but is a another clone
A) fuck your company and their overpriced scripting.
B) "clonic of template wordpress..etc" that shit should be free, but by all means if he doesn't have the time to learn, 50 euro is an acceptable price as long as you provide at least 1-year maintenance for him

Quote:
Originally Posted by League-Accounts View Post
That website is bootstrapped, and you're asking for 1k euro? spare me the bullshit please, the whole framework is free and you think you can charge people 1,000 euros for it? I thought League Accounts was gonna be a good service but now I can obviously see you're all about exploiting people's ignorance.
Old 12/02/2014, 12:54   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 7
add me and we can talk further
Old 12/02/2014, 12:56   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

A) **** your company and their overpriced scripting.
B) "clonic of template wordpress..etc" that **** should be free, but by all means if he doesn't have the time to learn, 50 euro is an acceptable price as long as you provide at least 1-year maintenance for him

That website is bootstrapped, and you're asking for 1k euro? spare me the bullshit please, the whole framework is free and you think you can charge people 1,000 euros for it? I thought League Accounts was gonna be a good service but now I can obviously see you're all about exploiting people's ignorance.
when a clone, like to say your web ah themplates changed like the syle of the person o the web ,
Old 12/03/2014, 03:41   #13

Hello,

Thanks for all the interests. I understand websites range from multiple prices and the SEO is costly.

My partner and I have made a few websites years ago and successfully created a google news website once, unfortunately i wasnt the one creating the website, i was just marketing it. But i do have some experiences.

Im not interested in anything to costly because i only want to sell accounts, and preferably created over wordpress.

Quote:

I would love to hear your price and have an adviser
Please let me know how i can contact you, thanks

Thank you for everyone's interest. Still looking.
Old 12/03/2014, 18:10   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can make you one for 50€, if interested add me on skype: oliver.beck.boba
Old 12/03/2014, 18:15   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

A) **** your company and their overpriced scripting.
B) "clonic of template wordpress..etc" that **** should be free, but by all means if he doesn't have the time to learn, 50 euro is an acceptable price as long as you provide at least 1-year maintenance for him

Thats ntot bootstrapped lol thats written from 0 and I didnt make it , I bought it and all I do is redirect to the people I bought from .