Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eune plat5 account with a couple of skins and 60+ champs. Trading for an euw acc.

Discussion on Eune plat5 account with a couple of skins and 60+ champs. Trading for an euw acc. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Eune plat5 account with a couple of skins and 60+ champs. Trading for an euw acc.

I'd like to trade my with another account in the euw server. I don't really care how many skins the other account has, I just care about champions and runes (and that it wouldn't be bronze, I am fine with silver).

I'm absolutely new to this site and trading accounts, so I'm sorry if I am hard to work with, but from what I understand, we would use a "middleman" for this.

This account is email verified, I would sell it with the email (it is completely empty, only the lol account is bound to it).

Old 11/19/2014, 19:56   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi i have a gold 2 euw account add me on skype: miki3008miki
Old 11/20/2014, 06:12   #3

Bumperino

Bumperino

Bring up the post!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diam S3 Plat5 S4 75 Skins Eune All Champs!
03/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi i decide to stop lol and i want to sell my account with 75 skins all champions and high mmr at plat 5 It has diamond border from season 3 and 5 runes pages here u can check all the skins Freé's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats Add me at skype tasosaek4ever
[Selling] WTS Plat5 Account 90+ Skins 100+ Champs
03/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Wanted to sell my old League of Legends Account, got alot of skins (rare skins like Championship Riven, Blood Lord Vladimir, Gentleman Cho'Gath and many more). Got all runes needed for all Lanes. i accept only paypal. contact me via skype: hueythedon leave me offer there
[Selling] Account All Champ, 66 skins, Plat5, EUNE
02/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, i've account for sale on EUNE server. Account has all champions except urgot, every good runes on purchased. Most of skins, are expensive, pax sivir, k9 nasus and other legendary and legacy skins. I would like to sell as fast as possible. U're starting on platinum5, account was in gold last season. I just let u offer. Only paypal, no need psc. I am just quitting league of legends.
[Selling] EUNE PLAT5 79 SKINS 96 CHAMPS 70€
12/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling League of Legends Platinum account. Ranked Stats: -Platinum 5 -LEAGUE POINTS: 10 -WINS:254 -DEFEATS:224 Contains: 8 Full rune pages
WTS 2.1k EUNE account with couple of skins.
11/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I'm selling EUNE account about 2.1k top elo (diamond), enough rp to transfer it to eu-w. This account has no history in tribunal or so, not so many runes but actually every of important ones, 92 champions (13 missing). Rare skins like Leopard Nidalee, Victorious Jarvan (Gold S1) and Reindeer Kog'Maw (2009 Snowdown) Minimum offer is 80€, PayPal or PSC we can use Middleman or buyer go first.