Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger 3v3 Spots, Just for Showing Off [EUNE only]

Discussion on Challenger 3v3 Spots, Just for Showing Off [EUNE only] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 12/04/2014, 16:55   #16

elite*gold: 2335
The Black Market: 258/0/0
qwe
Old 12/05/2014, 19:45   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weskk View Post
I just answered the other guy that asked this question...but I deleted comment after his got deleted so please just open your client -> goto profile -> goto League -> read 2015 Preseason FAQ
Done, still don't get it..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] YOU WANT CHALLENGER REWARDS? SELLING SPOTS IN 3v3 CHALLENGER TEAM EUW (200euro only!)
11/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Now that season is ending and rewards are about to be handed out, we got spots in a 3v3 Challenger team for you guys who want CHALLENGER REWARDS! When you buy a spot, we will add you to the team, then log on your account to play the 10 games needed for your rewards to go through. Pretty simple, and this for only 200 euros!!!! Prefered payment method: Paypal Feel free to add our skype if you have any questions! Skype: "LolLeagueBoost" (Norway!)
SELLING RANKED 3v3 TEAMS NA ~ CHALLENGER SPOTS ~ DIAMOND SPOTS
09/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
MSG me on Skype - Aiiightk47 if interested
Challenger spots 3v3 & 5v5
03/30/2014 - League of Legends - 5 Replies
Hey guys, some1 know how many 5v5 and 3v3 challenger spots there are in euw? thx in advance, Chris
[Selling] Challenger Tier 3v3 SPOTS [ EUNE ]
09/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Add me on skype : chayen.mind.rullz , only paypal EUNE
[Selling] CHALLENGER SPOTS ! Selling Challenger* 5v5 team spots [NA]
07/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hi everyone, I'm looking to sell CHALLENGER spots for ranked 5v5s, These spots are limited so first come first serve. I will keep you on the team until season ends so you receive the bonus rewards. (Probably something epic for challenger) You will receive challenger border after season 3. (Going to be less than 500 people in NA with this border)