Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

50kp gifting account or gifting accounts

Discussion on 50kp gifting account or gifting accounts within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
50kp gifting account or gifting accounts

Just what the title says, 50k rp gifting account or gifting accounts, only trusted, dont wanna get scammed by the fourth time, only by paypal
Old 11/14/2014, 14:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
50k is a very hard mark to reach because the account would more than likely be banned due to so many referrals. I have an extra I could offer to sell.

22k+ RP. Nothing near 50k though.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ◄Yami's Account Shop™|Gifting accounts & More►
12/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 53 Replies
#SOLD. Add Skype: live:yamivegeta
[Selling] • Cheap Gifting Accounts | 17000RP | 25€ •
12/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 73 Replies
All accounts are on EUW. 16975RP account only 25€ today Instant delivery: PayIvy Shop The accounts are level 1.
Gifting Accounts
11/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello people today im looking to buy around 17 accounts with 100 refs on each account im willing to go first to trusted members also im looking to do 1 at a time so i aint doing the whole amounts of my cash then get the accounts i will do 1 at a time so i give cash you give me account and we will do this for first one and if your legit im willing to go up to 2 accounts i give cash you give me 2 accounts until we reach 17 accounts please add me on skype or talk here skype is ali-2k10 Bump
[Buying] Gifting Accounts
10/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
^
[Buying] Looking for Gifting Accounts
10/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking for gifting accounts Server: EUW Can offer boost or I can pay I guess hehe. Skype: RahManJunior