Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PLAT4 EUW

Discussion on PLAT4 EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
PLAT4 EUW

German

English

Champions & Skins

Runes

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EUW] Gold2-Plat4
09/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hey guys, need some1 to do g2 to plat4 for me on euw. Please reply with offer and how to contact you. Cheers! :)
[Selling] Plat4 EuW
07/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Dudes, I want to sell here my Platin4 Account on EuW with a good W/L Rate, almost all Champions and an good amount of skins. I would like to have a PSC for it or a boost (Gold3+), or some RP. The price is negiotable but i think ill trade it for a good and cheap price. If u want to know any other stuff about the account feel free to pn me
[Selling] EUW LoL Plat4 [S] 50€ PSC
06/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
EDIT : 30€ PSC I am selling my LoL Account which has a platinum border from season 3 and 1105 normal wins. The E-Mail will be changed for the trade. You send me the PSC and I will check it first. Then you get all the login informations (e-mail within). Following skins are contained in this account: Ahri Dynasty Ahri Foxfire Ahri Midnight
[Buying] WTB PLAT4-3
03/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
wtb plat 4-3 on eune for 25euro price is firm im alredy 24lp getting 24+lp game so will be fast post here/leave your skype if you can do it
[Selling] PLAT4 EUW 3v3
10/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/qwGar9l.jpg For sale on EUW, not spots the LEAD. Pm with ur offer, accept everything. Next 3 invite, Sunday 22:45