Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Platnium V ACCOUNT!

Discussion on Platnium V ACCOUNT! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Platnium V ACCOUNT!

Hello

I want to trade my Platnium V account on EUW for an Gold or Platnium account on EUNE.

Name: TraXprimE
Region: EUW
Champions: 102
Skins:
Elo: Platnium V
IP: 2321
RP: 211

I really need an account on EUNE before season ends!

Thank you and have a nice day!
Old 11/09/2014, 14:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 7
Yo add me in Skype: haiimtobi.
Btw: Dont put ign in the thread if you dont want to get banned

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Anyone Want FREE WINS platnium account?
06/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey Im lf a platnium account i can borrow for 1-2 days. So i can finish a boost. You get some freee wins i get to finish a duoq boost job alll win win win! ^^ add me on skype if you are able to help me out. Tyvm
[Selling] PERFECT ACCOUNT 194 SKINS PLATNIUM BORDER
02/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi I'm selling my League of Legends account, because i not play so often anymore. Some data of the account: Account Name: DeHydraxx Server: EU West Skins: 194, some of them very rare like; Tournament Ryze check link below for full list of skins: DeHydraxx's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats There is a skin to every champ. Champs: All champs 117 Runepages: 20 runepages Bought RP: I sent a message to Riot; July 14, 2013. And asked how may RP i bought on my account to date.
[Selling] LoL Account 194 Skins Platnium Banner
02/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi I'm selling my League of Legends account, because i not play so much longer. Some data of the account: Account Name: DeHydraxx Server: EU West Skins: 194, some of them very rare like; Tournament Ryze check link below for full list of skins: DeHydraxx's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats There is a skin to every champ. Champs: All champs 117 Runepages: 20 runepages Bought RP: I sent a message to Riot; July 14, 2013. And asked how may RP i bought on my account to date.
[Buying] Cheap PLATNIUM EUW Account
01/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
As the title says looking for platinum euw account. Cheap as possible. don't care about champs/skins only decent runes. max : 40euro Skype: rexxona95 -Regards
[Selling] Platnium North America Account. Account active since season 1
06/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Message me your skype name and we will discuss more in about this if you like. League of Legends North America Platinum Account This account is owned by me, 22 year old mature college student. I’m applying for nursing school soon, so I do not have enough time to play league of legends anymore. I will give account name and password after payment has been cleared and confirmed. Serious buyers only! The account includes: Season 1 Bronze Icon Season 2 Gold Borders Season 3 Current Ranking is...