Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EU/TR/RU] Boosting up to CHALLENGER! Get desired division before end of season !

Discussion on [EU/TR/RU] Boosting up to CHALLENGER! Get desired division before end of season ! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
[EU/TR/RU] Boosting up to CHALLENGER! Get desired division before end of season !

HI ! I AM READY TO TAKE NEW ORDERS !

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/06/2014, 13:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 161/0/17
Can i take a vouch copy?
Also a tip: Use the [IMG]part so it will show as a image

Great guy, won easily, dominated lane and game. Even he focused on finishing game he had nice farm. Would recomend boosting your account by this challenger guy! +1
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/06/2017, 17:48   #3

since this thread is pretty old for detailed prices contact me on skype
Old 10/06/2017, 18:55   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
You wanna any vouches in euw?
Old 11/07/2017, 15:00   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightYellow View Post
You wanna any vouches in euw?
not playing vouch games

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free vouche division boosting. Challenger.
10/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hello, I'm new to Epvp, so i would like to do some free vouche boosts. First in first served, i will do 1 division for free. Anything above that will require payment. Please message me with your Skype details. I can do up to Diamond 1.
[Selling] Elo boosting from any division to any division (except challenger) NA SERVER
07/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
This is for NORTH AMERICAN SERVERS only.The prices will vary depending on the buyer's request. The payment will be done after however many vouch games requested by the buyer. There is no exception to this payment rule. To add on to the post, the prices for any carry will be FAR cheaper than anyone else on this website. I enjoy playing the game itself and it's hardly a burden to boost people. :) Add my skype: yusuigames
>>> CHALLENGER <<< Cheap Division Boosting on NA
06/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 32 Replies
My name is Jon, and I've been playing League of Legends since season 2. Since then, I've become a professional player, and reached the challenger tier in season 3. I'm now looking for costumers who wants to get out of their Division, and play with the pros! I will be boosting with my duo most of the time, so that guarantees wins. Server → NA Only! >>> Proof that I'm in the challenger tier! <<< http://i.epvpimg.com/K1vGe.jpg >>> Prices ➦ Includes Promotional Matches! <<< Bronze V ~...
Boosting Every division, from bronze to challenger.
05/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys, i'm new at this forum. I'm a challenger player on EU, and i can boost every account to every division. My price are real low at the moment because i've got 0 points on positive. Just PM me your skype name and i'll add you. 100% trusted. I'll send you screenshot of scores of some already boosted accounts.
[TRUSTED] Challenger Division Boosting - All Servers
03/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Servers I am an Eu-west player, however I am open to boosting on ALL SERVERS. ELO I am currently in Diamond 1, and will soon be going for Challenger http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/7892/0l0.png