Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Beware of Lolboost.net

Discussion on Beware of Lolboost.net within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Beware of Lolboost.net

This might already be known, but they're not reliable. Purchased elo boosting services from them, after a week of no action I requested a refund. Went through the dispute system via paypal as they refused to give me a full refund.

They've since e-mailed me and told me to drop my request in paypal or they'd go to Riot and have my account banned.

In short, not to be trusted.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2014, 17:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
teach those bastards a lesson , continue dispute :P profit
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2014, 17:24   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 90
If you still need a cheap, reliable, boost, we can start today. My partner is ready to boost whenever you need.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LoLBoost.net Looking for more OCE Boosters!
08/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for more Oceanic boosters, If you are Mid-High D1 feel free to contact me via the website or via my skype : Leagueboost2 (The contact from Norway)
Lolboost.net
11/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Anyone else on Oceania having serious issues with these guys? It's been over 65 days now since I ordered and confirmed prior to the boost that it'd be done within 10 days. I've had less and less communication from them over the time period. I've had a booster assigned since 40 days ago and absolutely nothing has happened yet. Getting to the point where I'm just going to charge back as I seriously doubt they have the capacity to do the boost before the season ends. Has anyone...
[Buying] More Elo Boosters for LoLBoost.net
09/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Please be 18 Years Old + Have a valid working PayPal Be able to do 4+ games a day per account assigned to you. EDIT : Please be Diamond4+ Looking for boosters on ALL servers right now. Add me on Skype : Leagueboost2 ( The contact from Norway)
[Buying] More Elo Boosters for LoLBoost.net
09/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for : 18 years old + (Preferably). Diamond2+ in the ranked solo/duo queue in your region. (Will accept up to D4 in BR/OCE/LAS) Have a working PayPal account so that you can receive pay! If you ever wanted a stable job playing video games, now would be the time :) Contact me on skype! Leagueboost2 on skype (The contact from Norway)
[Selling] lolboost.net
04/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello everyone. We are a group of Diamond and Challenger players who are doing boosting every day, 7 times a week. We have a growing client base, a website, many talented boosters and some of the cheapest prices anywhere. Where do we boost? EUW/EUNE/NA/BR.