Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

{NA}P3 to D5 Boost

Discussion on {NA}P3 to D5 Boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
{NA}P3 to D5 Boost

This is NA server. I'm currently P3 65LP and I'm getting 22-28LP and losing 14-17LP. I have pretty good MMR. Since my last booster ditched halfway through and took my money regardless, I'm looking to pay in parts. I'll still pay before each division though.

Can you please post how much you charge in an easy format:

Price per division P3 65LP to P2, P2 to P1, P1 to D5.
Time per division.
When you can start.
Old 11/01/2014, 23:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1695
just send you a PN.
Old 11/01/2014, 23:50   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I can start tonight for you if you'd like. I just recently finished a job and I am free. Rates go: $30 per division and $60 for Plat 1 to Diamond 5. So for you it would $15+30+60.

Not going to be the cheapest, but I do a good job, and it's worth every bit of it. You can PM me for any questions or if you want to talk to my previous clients/customers. If you want to negotiate on the price or any detail contact me at NvA-Darkchlor on skype.

Gl

Alright well I've sent the details for the trade we just made through the private messaging system. Whenever you come to it, just respond, and I'll get started on it tonight.