Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

buying chanllenger 3v3or5v5 slot+10wins euw

Discussion on buying chanllenger 3v3or5v5 slot+10wins euw within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

i pay with psc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] EUNE : Gold+10wins slot
10/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi. As the end of the season draws closer,i am looking for the following : a slot in a gold team,doesn't matter if its 3v3 or 5v5 and for you to boost me 10 wins in that team. Just let me know if you can and for how much. Thanks and have a nice day ! bump bump?
[Buying] EUW 5v5 Diamond Slot + 10Wins
09/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Title. Waiting for the best offer.
[Buying] Still buying Diamond 3v3 slot
08/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Read everything : 1. It must include 30% of total games played in team as well as 5 wins. 2. I do not give first unless you are very, very trusted. 3. We can use middle man. 4. EUW 5. No more than 30€ PayPal !!! 6. Don't add me if you don't fit all of this. I prefer teams with 20 or less games, so I have to play less but I'll play as much as needed.
Buying NA diamond team slot
08/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Buying NA diamond team slot (doesn't matter what teams, Just want diamond) message me on skype: Pujolsrox11 and we can try and make a deal!
[Buying] Buying Plat 3v3 Team Slot [EUW]
08/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
As the title says, I am buying a Platinum 3v3 Team Slot until the end of the season. I am on EUW. Buying only if you are trusted. I pay with a 25 CHF Paysafecard. (~20€) Message me here or on Skype.