Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap elo jobs

Discussion on Cheap elo jobs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap elo jobs

Doing cheap elo jobs up to gold I
eune-euw servers
pm or skype me : einiusmi13

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] New to Eloboosting, looking for jobs (cheap)
10/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello there, I'm a Diamond player who's looking to get into boosting, and am currently up for Jobs on EUW or EUNE servers. I started boosting a friends account from low Silver to Gold for fun lately and realized I can easily get to at least Plat 5 with a 80-90% winrate within a short time and am now offering my service:
WTS Cheap NA/EUW Low Elo Jobs
08/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I have some free time this weekend and am looking to pick up a few easy low elo jobs for either NA or EUW. Reply in thread or add me on skype. Thanks :)
[Selling] Looking some cheap jobs to do right now!
07/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
HEY KITTYS! looking some cheap jobs to do right now, around ~15 usd leave your offer at skype, i will go first if needed. SEARCHING VOUCHES LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW +20TBM RECOMMENDED http://www.upload.ee/image/4136448/hardhellokitty .png DIAMOND PRICES IN SKYPE
Doing low ELO Jobs very cheap!
02/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Add me on Skype, Aiiightk47. I did one so far, the user vouched that I did it and did not scam him. I'll do low divisions, and if you don't believe me I can play a game and stream it. bump
Cheap Elo jobs
02/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
retired