Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Really cheap Eloboost EUW/EUNE

Discussion on Really cheap Eloboost EUW/EUNE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Really cheap Eloboost EUW/EUNE

Title tells it all.
-Tell me current division->division you want.
-Price
-Skype/anything I can contact to you
-Region
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NEW ELOBOOST TEAM EUW/EUNE VERY CHEAP
08/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 41 Replies
Hi I'm high d1 player since the chance to division ladder. I've been playing this game since s1 and have done boosting since s2. I'm very experienced and worth of your trust. FIRST 3 BOOSTS ARE -50% OFF FOR GOOD VOUCHES! :p (DONE 3 BOOSTS! DISCOUNT IS OVER) WE'RE BACK WITH NEW PRICES! NEW PRICES: Bronze5->4------------------5e Bronze4->3------------------6e Bronze3->2------------------6e
Cheap eloboost on EUNE and EUW
07/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello summoners , I want to help u , and me in the same time . Let's start : I'm Diamond 1 on EUNE in this season and Platinum 1 in previous , I want to boost on EUNE and EUW for some money , I have a lot of free time and i want to ocuppy it so i want to start boosting : Bronze : 5-7$ / division | depend on mmr Silver : 7-10$ / division | depend on mmr Gold : 10-15$ / division | depend on mmr Platinum : 20$ / division For more details add me on skype : toolate2012 If someone is...
[Selling] EUNE Cheap Eloboost
05/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello I am 17 years old LoL player from Estonia and I offer elo-boosting services in bronze, silver and gold elo. Since I am Diamond 5 player atm and can easily boost in low elo my prices are really low. Unfortunately I can only offer my services in EUNE server. So all of you who are trapped in elo-hell can get out of there in a few days with just a little money. Sorry for my poor english, it's not my first language. Bronze 5 ===> Bronze 4 = 5 EUROS Bronze 4 ===> Bronze 3 = 5 EUROS Bronze...
[Selling] Cheap eloboost Eune&Euw
08/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys ! I decided to do an eloboost service, beacuse I finished school and got some lot of free time and wanna get some money from playing league of legends. I've been playing league of legends for 1,5 years now. I can boost accounts from BRONZE V to DIAMOND V beacuse here I can carry ~80-90% of the games. I'm in diamond 4 atm,if u want proof of that, add me on skype As im not trusted here yet im willing to do vouch games for trusted members (20+ tbm) My prices:
Cheap and fast ELOBOOST on EUW/EUNE!
05/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Who am I? I am a high-elo (diamond 1) rated player in soloQ. I have been diamond rated since season 2 and played for months over 2300 elo back then,means I am an experienced player of soloQ. I have also played many premade games on a high level,scrimming a lot of the current LCS teams in europe and playing with a lot of semi-professional teams aswell. About my service I am here to offer a cheap boosting of your division/"elo"-rating. I have done this in the past before with a friend,but he...