Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Champion with many rare skins (including Championship Riven) all champs

Discussion on Champion with many rare skins (including Championship Riven) all champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Champion with many rare skins (including Championship Riven) all champs

Some of the skins:
Championship Riven
Emumu
Sad Robot Amumu
Viridian Kayle
Battleborn Kayle
Aether Wings Kayle
Soul Reaver Draven
Gladiator Raven
Arctic Ops Kennen
Many other regular skins

Statue of Karthus
SKT Jax and Zed
TPA Shen
All Lee skins except for SKT and Muay Thai
Championship Shyvana
All Ziggs skins

Champ is bronze 2

Comes with email and everything. dont want much for it.
I can go first if your rating is good. if it's bad you go first.

Send pm with skype

also trading for a championship bundle.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUW]Diamond Acc 200+ skins 20 Runepages etc (championship riven including)
09/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
WTS my LoL acc because im out of the Game, and my life needs a change. It s time for me to move on, also do i need money badly, so this is kinda selfexplaining. Played since early Season 1 (EUW) - 207 Skins (including championship riven and some other stuff) - ALL (important, for ranked games required) Runes (might lag CRIT per lvl or some wierd stuff like that) - 20 Runpages
Pbe account(72k ip,almost all skins including championship riven) Cheap!
08/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
all champs. like ~30 skins missing of all.. some of rarest skins like championship riven,dragonblade riven,debonair vi. 72k ip refund credits as well. looking for offers..
[Selling] [EUW] Selling or trading account with all champs and rare skins (championship riven)
07/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi! I'm selling one of my accounts, on euw. It's Plat 5. I don't know how much is the right price, just contact me if interested. I'd like to trade this account with once on diamond on always on the euw or na. If you are interested pm me and i will give you my private skype contact. The account has all the champions, 10 pages of runes and a lot of runes. More than 45 skins with Championship Riven and others rare skins. THE ACCOUNT HAS ALSO 32 EXTRA-ICON WITH THE RARE SEASON 2 ICON....
[Selling] Selling EUW Plat 4 Account, All champs, 44 skins, Including championship riven
06/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Sold.