Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Epic Diamond Account 210 skins including RARE skins

Discussion on Epic Diamond Account 210 skins including RARE skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Epic Diamond Account 210 skins including RARE skins

Hello I am selling my Diamond account (Diamond this season Gold last season) I have the original email and everything. [NA]
Runes:

Skins:

Account:

Icons:

Post offers below along with your skype
(Middleman will be needed if low TBM)
Old 11/20/2014, 01:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump (now has diamond border and icon)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Account | 82 Champs | Many Skins (including rare skins) | Gold V
09/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling this for 35 €. If you are interested write me a pm (or comment) with your skype Payments accepted: PayPal only :)
[Selling] League of legends account - diamond 3 - 75 skins including legendary/rare skins
06/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
forget this post, delete it
[Selling] Diamond V EU/NE 2 rare skins (Pax Graves) + 11 more skins, epic stats HIGH MMR! Runes
05/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi all, im selling my OWN league of legends diamond account CURRENTLY THE BEST TALON STATS IN THE WORLD - 2 rare skins (1 of them is Pax Graves!) + 11 more and legacy BloodLord Vladimir - 61 champs - cool icons - cool skins (2 rare skins including Pax Graves and limited Hecarim!!) - 2 rune pages
[Selling] [EUW] Diamond account | High quality | Many rare skins including CS riven|Trustworthy
04/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I've decided to sell my 2nd account since it doesn't have much use to me. It nearly has all champs(check lower), alot of rare skins and summoner icons. http://i.epvpimg.com/AJpEh.png Missing champions: http://i.epvpimg.com/TsO5f.png Icons: (including vengeful wraith one of the most rare icons in the game) http://i.epvpimg.com/DTald.png
WTS Epic League account! over 100 skins! including All Pax skins! Human Ryze!++++++++
02/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Alright guys,I want you to know that I will go first to repped members only/ use a Middle man. I also want you to know that I WILL and can provide pictures upon request or Via screen share.. but for security purposes I'll provide a list of skins and other important information! To start off I want everyone to know that I am the original Owner and can provide the original email account and welcome email to the buyer so there is 0% chance of the account getting recalled. The account is currently...