Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking to join a boosting business !

Discussion on Looking to join a boosting business ! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking to join a boosting business !

As the title states I am in search to join a boosting business/agency (however you want to call it)
Either add me or reply to the thread with your skype if interested in me and we can talk it through
Old 10/19/2014, 09:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Pm me your rank
Old 10/19/2014, 09:13   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Add me on skyperino: bronze.eloboost
Old 10/19/2014, 09:18   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Pm me rank, boosting experience & if you can boost 1 div/day.
Old 10/19/2014, 09:20   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Tell me you ractually rank, if you are challenger / master and you can provide it, feel free to add me on skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Starting Boosting Business EMPLOYING
07/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
e
[Trading] LF someone to introduce me in the boosting business
06/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi! I'm a challenger player currently playing on EUW and I'm looking for someone to introduce me into the boosting service. I could be working for someone and in return he could receive a % of my earnings. If you're interested send me a PM.
Diamond 1 player starting a boosting business!
09/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello there my friend! I play league of legends pretty much all week, and recently I've been giving it some thoughts to start my own business. Prices can be discussed. ADd my skype for more info: iamwasted1
I want to start a Boosting Business
08/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
As the title says i want to start in the boosting business, but i think i dont have things to show to the people so they can trust me. That's why i created this Thread. I'd like to give some vouches or to find a boosting network which searches for new Boosters. Im Platin 1 omw to diamond and have 6 week holidays, that means i have tons and tons of sparetime except on some weekends. I already boosted some accounts of my friends and have some experience in boosting. I am german and can speak...
LoL Boosting back in business!
01/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 24 Replies
WWW.LOLBOOSTING.COM (Temporary discounts for end of season 2 boosting! 10% off any order, 20% off anything over $250!) Tired of ELO Hell? Hit a slump and can't re-reach your top rating? Or just looking for the cool newly announced Season 3 prizes? Well look no further! We are LoLBoosting. A small group of some of the best players in the world with the capability to get your account to whatever rating you desire.