Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW account (diamond atleast)

Discussion on EUW account (diamond atleast) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW account (diamond atleast)

Wanna buy EUW account diamond atleast and up, trading GW2 account with lvl80 thief 100% map completinion, good items and so on, more on pm. Also have D3 account for trade, pm me for more info and offers or skype id: vidokaz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] CF EU Account with atleast a vip
05/11/2014 - CrossFire Trading - 5 Replies
^topic. Can offer Paypal, psc moneybookers and more. Pm me 1. here to get my skype.:mofo:
[Buying] Cheap duoq, Atleast diamond
01/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Cheap duoq, Atleast diamond. Contact me on skype: RoyerSlayer
[Buying] WoW Account atleast 1 90 ~20Euro
11/15/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Im looking for a cheap wow account with 1 90 lvl character. Offer me :) Got only paypal for the payment options.
[Buying] EUW account atleast 30
08/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
As the title says I am willing to buy a level 30 account on euw. I will pay with eoc gp + a pbe account with almost everything on it. My skype is salnits5 for contacts. I will go first to trusted members. Post offers if you want to ^^ UP
WTB OS Shaiya account 15-30 war with atleast diamond rank
12/04/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
as title says. pm me ur skype. i can pay wif paypal or OPs on OS. if its geared let me know the details.