Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS GOLD5 EUW SMURF 10EUROS

Discussion on WTS GOLD5 EUW SMURF 10EUROS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS GOLD5 EUW SMURF 10EUROS

So want to sell my smurf,cuz i'm making an acc on EUNE(EUW has too high ping for my taste).24champs,full AD and AP runes.U get original mail.Prefer PSC or PayPal(u login into my EUNE acc and buy the rp).PM me here if u are interested

up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Gold5 Playready smurf [CHEAP]
03/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
S0LD
ACC GOLD5 10€ SMURF EUWEST!
01/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
sELL MY SMURF ACC ! gold 5 with 22 champions ! 2 RUNE PAGES AND SKIN ELISE VICTORIUS. Skype : Jadragon92
[Selling] GOLD5 & SILVER 2 100LP smurf acc - CHEAP
01/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello I want to sell my accs on RUSSIAN server. It's on low price because u probably will transfer it. Silver2 - Gold mmr, 21 games. 18-19 champs, two runepage. Sir Tryndamere - Russia - Summoners - League of Legends Price 10€ Gold5 - High mmr, 50~games
WTS EUW SMURF GOLD5 ACC
10/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hej i want to sell one of my old smurf accounts Gold5 not many games heros: Alistar annie ash eve ez karthus
[Selling] Selling cheap gold5 smurf
09/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi. I want to sell my smurf gold V account. Informations: -Gold 5 -19 champs -2 runepages with full ad and ap runes -3 skins Payment: only PSC