Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BUY A MASSIVE REFFERS !!!

Discussion on BUY A MASSIVE REFFERS !!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BUY A MASSIVE REFFERS !!!

i buy 9 accounts lvl 15 with 100 refs each week for 15 dolars each . yes, i said a each week ,

i pay with paypal

i need a lot of accounts because im selling for all private spanish pages

if you are interested . contact to me in skype : heartofchampion

the accounts cant verify his email. or i dont buy .. and give information for recovery .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] 10 Reffers cheap
11/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi i want to buy 10 Reffers for my last 3€on my paypal account can someone do it that cheap?
Massive DC's.
11/13/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey guys, since yesterday, my server players (everyone) including me are getting disconnect every ~10 minutes. What the hell just happened? Any ideas? Screenshot of GameServer : http://i44.tinypic.com/11mesgi.png
[Release] Massive Mesh List! *Warning* Massive pics
08/02/2011 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 31 Replies
Ok so this thread was requesting a list of all npc meshes... while obviously you can get them from the client quite simply... I wanted a nice reference for what they LOOK like last year and so coded a simple command to continually spawn the next possible npc/mob and one of my members used it to take a screenshot of each mesh. NOTE: TQ HAS CHANGED MOST OF THESE MESHES. MANY HAVE CHANGED I'm posting this for reference material only (myself as much as for you). All credit goes to schmidt who...
Massive DIL Farming
01/16/2010 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
I'm going to bring up an extremely old topic and ask what the fastest way to get DIL is. I want to buy a +7 set and then work my way up to +9. Anyway, I figured out that I need about 2bil more for the rest of my +7. What I was doing was Crespo C runs in about 3 minutes, getting the copper at the end (and silver every once in a while). 6.5m per copper per 3 minute runs is 100m an hour, which is pretty good imo. But like I said, I need 2b, which would be 20 hours of Crespo...Crespo gets...