Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

D1 player boost ppl for new reward

Discussion on D1 player boost ppl for new reward within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation D1 player boost ppl for new reward

Hi, iam Diamond player , i boost Unranked , Bronze and Silver players till Gold V for new rewards ! if you wanna fast, cheap and trusted boost iam your man ! Send Massage or mail for MORE Info ! i can accept Paysafe !
SERVER EUNE
Old 10/09/2014, 22:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
Add me on skype; mehmetgunes60

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[LF] OCE Silver 1-Gold V boost, Skin reward.
05/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi im looking to get my rank Silver 1 boosted into Gold V, I am currently S1 53lp and gaining between 22-26lp per win. When successfully boosted into G5 i will be rewarding with any skin up to 1350RP in cost. Please add me on skype if interested. Skype: sparkaayxb
[S]> NA Boost 3v3 - 1650+ Platinum Reward! Fast+Cheap!
09/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Skype: serge.gaidamaka ( I share vouchers over skype! ) Who are you? I am a very known top tier 3v3 player and with my team boost you to platinum/diamond! (Currently only working on platinum). I have plenty of vouchers! How much is it?
[S] NA Boost 3v3 - 1650+ Platinum Reward! Fast+Cheap!
09/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
NA Boost 3v3 - 1650+ Platinum Reward! Fast Cheap! Skype: serge.gaidamaka Who are you? I am a very known top tier 3v3 player and with my team boost you to platinum/diamond! (Currently only working on platinum). I have plenty of vouchers!
[S] NA Boost 3v3 - 1650+ Platinum Reward! Fast Cheap!
09/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Skype: serge.gaidamaka Who are you? I am a very known top tier 3v3 player and with my team boost you to platinum/diamond! (Currently only working on platinum). I have plenty of vouchers! How much is it?
[Help]pk a player in desertcity and reward 1kcp
07/12/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
can any help me i try to make if a player kill a other player in desert city he get 1k cps as reward