Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silber1/Gold5 gegen Bronze Account [EUW]

Discussion on Silber1/Gold5 gegen Bronze Account [EUW] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Silber1/Gold5 gegen Bronze Account [EUW]

Hi, ich suche einen Account auch Bronze möglich mit mehreren Champs zur Auswahl. Im Gegenzug bekommt ihr einen Silber 1 / Gold 5 Account, welcher aber nicht so viele Champs hat.

Falls ihr Interesse habt oder Fragen schreibt mich an oder addet mich in skype.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NewBoostingService/EU/BRONZE 5 TO GOLD5/cheap
10/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello guys I am Selling my boost services i am playing since season 2 and i just reached plat 1 so i decided to help you guys to get your rewards Boosting will be from Bronze to Gold Prices: Any division in bronze 5 E Bronze5 to Silver bundle: 20 E
[Selling] Want start boosting (bronze-gold5)
03/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Vouch games and others!Want start doing it :d Main jungle <3 skype: p6ltsamaa1
[Buying] im looking for an account Elo bronze - max gold5
02/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
This acc need nice skins all champs skins which i need:Mecha Kha,Mundo skin,Jax,Himmel-Erde Renekton,Championship Thresh,The New Riven skin,Officer Vi,Snowday ziggs, this is minimum what the acc need and more skins but this is what i need on skins can be more Add me Skype:Casablancacedra
[Selling] League of Legends Account Silber1 96 Champs 46 Skins
06/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Verkaufe Meinen League of Legends Account Champs: Imageshack - lol1a.png Champs 2: Imageshack - lol2fl.png Elo: Imageshack - y6q.png Skins:
New Elo boost service from 6€ to 12€. Bronze>Gold5
06/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 31 Replies
Due to MMR (ELO) Boosting Punishments - League of Legends Community we have decided to close down our service without further ado. we dont know what will happen in the future, but for now we are CLOSED =( Introduction Hello everyone, wee are two League players currently in a higher platinum division on EUW server. We are offering boost from any Division up to Gold V on both EUW / EUNE servers. These are our current account ratings and statistics: