Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB - GFX - Avatar, Signature, Ref GFX, Slider images for website

Discussion on WTB - GFX - Avatar, Signature, Ref GFX, Slider images for website within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB - GFX - Avatar, Signature, Ref GFX, Slider images for website

Looking for somone that can do an Avatar, Signature, referral GFX , similar to this.

Also looking for some slider images on my website.

Send PM or comment below, with thread/previous work, would prefer that you don't add my skype directly.
Old 10/03/2014, 17:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Did add you on skype
Old 10/03/2014, 18:35   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Check my GFX thread!
I can do all you want and with big orders I can make discounts
You can check some of my previous works on there and you pay only if you like the works I do. I will give you a preview (sort of low quality image) and there you will tell me what you like and what you don't like, so I can edit or re-do the work

Feel free to add me on Skype or PM me!
Old 10/03/2014, 18:40   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 10/03/2014, 19:14   #5

added you sensation
Old 10/03/2014, 19:15   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 183/1/0
If you still need one, contact me: julin.brandt
Old 10/03/2014, 19:17   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 69/0/13
Check my GFX thread.