Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Two separate 3 letter names! Cog / Jud NA

Discussion on Two separate 3 letter names! Cog / Jud NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 396
Two separate 3 letter names! Cog / Jud NA

looking for offers.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [NA] RARE 3 Letter Summoner Display Names
12/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 102 Replies
I'm looking to sell a couple of rare names on the NA server. They all come with a free name change except the name GPS. *Please note that you must have 1300 RP or 13,900 IP on your own account to change your name!! A/W for each name is 100 referrals. I'm also open to trades/swaps for other lol related stuff - skins, referrals. Thx
[Selling] NA - 3/4 Letter OG Names
06/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys I got a couple of names that are open for bid to anyone who is interested. These accounts are level 1 (few exceptions) You will get the account with the Name on it. It's your job to switch the name to your main account or keep it the account as a smurf all up to you. Bow Current bid:None Fry (name will be sold without account) Current bid:None Coin
Separate Sections/Separate Lanugages?
07/28/2011 - Main - 2 Replies
I might be in the wrong place, and I have nothing against other languages, I'm just making a suggestion here about making separate sections for english, german, and dutch? It's sort of annoying to try and help people if you keep coming up with different languages, and it's especially annoying when you try to get a hack and it's not in your same language either. This is both a request and a suggestion for the good of the site, I honestly believe this is a good idea. Thanks! -Renegadez*
Help making Letter clan names and not number
02/03/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
How do I make a clan name with letters and not numbers in the silkroad online Chinese private server?