Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Low Boost in gold elo for account, read

Discussion on Low Boost in gold elo for account, read within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Low Boost in gold elo for account, read

Topic!

Got 1 acc in g3 and want some boost low.

Maybe 1 league + 50 lp or write here ur offert

I not pay money atm, just give this acc for boost

Thanks for read, gl

Acc i give :
Old 09/24/2014, 23:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 548
The Black Market: 492/0/0
Old 09/24/2014, 23:50   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 411
The Black Market: 126/1/1
add me on skype also
Old 09/25/2014, 00:09   #4

two guys added
Old 09/27/2014, 14:17   #5

UP!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Need a boost? Read more! (Gold-Diamond please)
03/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
im really not going to go into depth about prices and all because I dont really have a constant boosting income so i'll just boost for (almost) whatever you can pay.. I can go around $20-$30 lower than other boosters (for higher ranks ex. Diamond/Plat) If you need it done a certain time I will tell you if i can do it in that amount, if not i will send you to a normal booster
[Buying] BOOST FROM SILVER 2 100 POINTS TO GOLD V(read inside)
10/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello there, I usually don't do that. But I came here to ask if someone is able to boost me from Silver 2 100 LP to Gold V for 5e. (I know, the price is really low, but unfortunately I cannot spend more money as I've to pay some moneys for my bike's service.) IF someone is so kindly and generous and is able to boost the account for me, I would be really grateful. Payments: PayPal. I will go first as I am a new member here. But.. only with trusted members. Thanks in advance.
[S] Boost S3 (44LP) to Gold 5 [B] Read topic
09/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey i am searching for a League of legends boost from silver 3 to gold 5, I offer a Smite account with the Unique god package where you get all + futur gods. You can buy the god package anymore, if someone is interested, write me here or add me in skype :) [ press on my signature for more informations about the god package. Greetings
WTS EU Account !!!8 Top Tier + 2 premium !!!!!READ READ READ
03/07/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
Im selling WoT EU account! Here are the tanks in the garage: Tier Xall tanks have 3 camoflauges+full equipment;2 skills max,3rd at 70%+) M110E5 M110E4 M110E3 E100 MAUS
hi read this if u want an elo boost.
10/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
so my account name is zeljin and i have over 2000 games played so im very experienced i play this game basicallly every time i have free time and the highest elo iv gotten so far is 1755. i am pretty good though the only reason why my elo is 1400 right now is because on weekends i get drunk and play for fun... but if u want ur elo raised i promise ill get ur account to the elo required, WITHOUT being drunk cuz its kinda like a job. but ya... im very experienced and if u choose me ill promise ur...