Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free bronze to gold boost's here

Discussion on Free bronze to gold boost's here within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free bronze to gold boost's here

Hello i am unknownv1 i am offering free boosts from bronze/silver to gold add my skype if you are interested so we can talk alittle more Skype: Theunknowngamerguy

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free Bronze-Gold boost (Euw)
08/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Also erstmal Hallo. Ich bin im Moment auf Platin 5 und habe schon Erfahrungen mit dem boosten da ich schon ein paar Freund aus Silber/Bronze rausgeholt habe. Ich werde im Moment umsonst boosten (max 5 acc´s), wenn ihr wollt dürft ihr mir gerne auch was schenken. Was brauche ich ? 1. Wenigstens 3 Champs für jede Rolle 2. Ap/Ad Runen Seite 3. Dein Account nachts (~22.00~6:00)
[Selling] Free boost for bronze-gold
08/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey, I'm pretty much bored and I want to practice more my draven (I'm challenger player but I don't main adc and I'm not going to play it there :P) I need account with draven + his skin so it will be fun range of bronze till gold, so it will be also easy heh add skype bichachi30 FREE.
Free elo boost Bronze-Gold
06/21/2014 - Freebies - 6 Replies
So i have boosted before accounts at here and before i quited this thing like 6 months ago i was diamond 1. So i have right now 0 accoutns at LoL and looking just for some accounts to play with so i will basically boost your accoutns for free like 5-10 games. skype:sharky2689
[Selling] Free elo boost Bronze-Gold
06/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
So i have boosted before accounts at here and before i quited this thing like 6 months ago i was diamond 1. So i have right now 0 accoutns at LoL and looking just for some accounts to play with so i will basically boost your accoutns for free like 5-10 games. skype:sharky2689
[Selling] FREE BOOST BRONZE-GOLD
01/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi everyone, Need one acc with a decent amount of champs (50+) and somewhere in bronze-gold, please add me on skype if interested. This will be a free boost, since we have to duo with one of our customers. Edit; server is euw EDIT 2: Got an acc already