Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plat 2, 94 champs, many skins, very cheap (45euro only :)))

Discussion on Plat 2, 94 champs, many skins, very cheap (45euro only :))) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plat 2, 94 champs, many skins, very cheap (45euro only :)))

Hello, i could have write here an a huge wall of text, but im a bit late and im writing it before school ^^.
So generaly im selling account because i stopped playing it, im gonna try to go pro in cs:go :^).
Welp all the informations i can tell you at skype, about the account, how do we trade etc..
Here you got some screen : imgur.com/a/UApff

I would prefer to get paid by paysafecard, thats the best way for me .
As you can see in my previous threads i havent scammed any1, i already 2 or 3 accounts without a problem.
Anyway, write me your skype here or send it to me on PRIVATE MESSAGE, so we can talk about account.
btw: yes you have 100 % anonymous im not gonna tell any1 that you bought account and you have 100 % guarantee of safe buying, cuz as i said, im not playing league anymore , i already sold my second smurf now im selling this one and soon i will sell main account )
ACCOUNT IS ON EUNE.
BTW: I CAN TRADE THIS ACCOUNT FOR A KNIFE IN CS:GO TOO )
HAVE A NICE DAY and thanks for time spent on reading this !
Old 09/18/2014, 16:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

****, you already sold like 4 accounts or what XD
Old 09/18/2014, 18:06   #3

Not really XD, this is the 4th im selling, it goes pretty well lol, i already got 300 euros from 3 accounts XDDD, now this is the last im selling, and actually i think ima lower the price to 40 euros )) JUST FOR YOU GUYS FROM THIS FORUM CUZ U ALL ARE BUYING MY ACCOUNTS <3
Old 09/18/2014, 18:14   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If you already sold 3 Accounts why u got 0 TBMs ?
Old 09/18/2014, 18:24   #5

lol, i sold one here, but the guy didnt gave me thumb-up i dont care anyway about it cuz after this acc im not gonna use this forum anymore i guess xd, the rest 2 accounts, one i sold on ******* and one on ********

btw: ya my mistake, when i wrote, i mean from the websites like this one lel xd

if any1 thinks im a scammer i can give him, skype to people that bought acc from me
Old 09/19/2014, 08:44   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

send me on pm your steam, i wanna show you a knife that you may be interested to buy ;d
Old 09/19/2014, 18:11   #7

sent ) BTW: BUMPP STILL SELLING !!!