Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Get your Season 4 rewards now! Victorious skin & borders!

Discussion on Get your Season 4 rewards now! Victorious skin & borders! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 480
Get your Season 4 rewards now! Victorious skin & borders!

Selling slots in Gold/Platinum ranked teams.

Available:

EUW:
Gold 3v3: 3 Slots
Gold 5v5: 3 Slots
Platinum 3v3: 0 (should be available until next week)

5€/Gold slot
10€/Platinum slot

10 wins not included, you can add the other team members and play the 10 wins with them.

If you really want us to play the 10 games with you instead of just playing with the other team members, we can talk about the price.

Gifting service:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling euw account with s3 rewards! + few skin + unranked in this seasoN!
04/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'M selling one of my smurf account . Details : ainken10's uploaded images - Imgur add me on skype: s3mm1apr0 PAYPAL ONLY!
[Selling] Season 3 rewards are announced. Get your rewards now! (3v3 teams, soloq boost)
11/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Season 3 rewards are announced. If you don't want to miss them, get yourself a nice Gold 3v3 team for only 5 Euros each. You need to play more than 30% of games in the team. That won't be a problem since I give you the captain of the team and there aren't a lot of games played on the teams. I also do soloq boosting. It is cheapest around and I can do that extremely fast. Check out the topic for some feedback and prices...
[Selling] TOP Unranked Acc with Gold Banner & Victorious Elise Skin for Season 4
10/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
TOP Unranked Acc with Gold Banner & Victorious Elise Skin for Season 4: Hey, I want to sell my SUPER Smurf to you! It's Gold V, so it will be unranked + Victorious Elise Skin + have a Gold Banner in Season 4. Some Details: - 9 Rune Pages - Every usefull Rune owned!
[Selling] TOP Unranked Acc with Gold Banner & Victorious Elise Skin for Season 4
10/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I want to sell my SUPER Smurf to you! It's Gold V, so it will be unranked + Victorious Elise Skin + have a Gold Banner in Season 4. Some Details: - 9 Rune Pages - Every usefull Rune owned! - ~90 Champs Available! - ~20 Skins ( for example Ethernum Nocturne, Pulsfire Ezreal )
Borders and Ranked Team Rewards
09/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
You will need 10 wins with the team now and your borders will only show in the ladder your team is in. I thought it would be helpful for you guys to know. edit: and watch out if you're suddenly have a high mmr drop, it seems they are investigation such cases. source: Update on Borders and Ranked Team Rewards - League of Legends Community