Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

5 very good EUNE accounts (smurfs)

Discussion on 5 very good EUNE accounts (smurfs) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
5 very good EUNE accounts (smurfs)

5 accounts for sale on Europe Nordic & East :

Thesee accounts have 3 rune pages (except the if told otherwise), medieval twitch, grey warwick, and most/all of the useful runes for the role they were used for.
The 5 accounts have a French summoner name, if that matters. Some of them have RP, some of them don't. All of them have a very high MMR on solo queue, with high win rates and a low amount of games.

Mid lane account: all the midlaners, all the champion bundles, 4 runes pages. Platinum 5 (23 wins 4 loss in solo queue).
Support account: all the supports, most of the useful runes for supporting. Gold 1 (22w 3l in solo queue) 8300 RP, 8000 IP
Top lane account: some champs mostly for top, 15k RP (!!) plat 3 (25w 7l in solo queue)
Adc account: all adcs, all adc runes, 5 rune pages 9k IP, 11400 RP (!!) Platinum 5 (20w 6l in solo queue)
Jungler account: some champions, most/all of the useful runes for jungling 12k RP (!!) 15k PI (!!) Gold 1 (20w 6l in solo queue)

Also, there is a gold 1 3v3 team with 10 wins 0 loss that will be offered if you buy several of those accounts

I can boost any of those accounts to the Elo you want if you pay for it ! Same for the 3v3 team.

Tell me your prices. The accounts can be sold separately, or grouped. Ask me if you want details on any account, there are 0 to 4 skins on each account I believe in addition to medievial twitch and grey ww.

Preferred payment by Paypal.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] 7 ACCOUNTS against ONE GOOD ON EUNE/EUW
06/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I give 7 accounts for one good on EUW/EUNE kinda of acc idk what offer have : EUNE BRONZE,EUNE BRONZE,EUNE SILVER,RU SILVER. RU SILVER ,TR BRONZE, ON SILVER EUNE have normal runes and champs some skins RU is a one of best maybe accounts here cause skins champs + Judgment Kayle SIlver elo ,last season bronze V , i won 10 placement , trading this all acounts against one on EUW/EUNE i dont know what i can get for these accounts if some interested add me at skype : live:himselfpvp for...
Boosting Smurfs on EUW / EUNE / TR
03/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I can boost ur smurfs on EUW/EUNE/TR from LvL 1 - 30 for 25€ If you have a double boost XP I need less than 1 week from 1-30. If you need only a few levels I can do any level for 0,50 € till level 5. Level 5 - 15 costs 1 € per level. Level 15-20 costs 1,50 € per level. Level 20-30 costs 2,00 € per level. I accept PSC,Skrill and Neteller.
[Selling] Good Accounts(EUNE-EUW) - Very Cheap!
02/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys! ORIGINAL MAILS Eu West Silver 2 (last season soloq Gold) 8Rune Page, 95champ, 20skin ---- Eune Silver 3(Gold in last season) 3Rune Page, 62champ, 4skin ---
[Selling] [EUW/EUNE] Two LoL Accounts Smurfs ( 55/53 Champs ) - Cheap 30 $ Each
09/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
First Account Server : EUW Champions : 53 Champions Skins : 10 Skins Runes : 3 Rune Pages ( ADC, AP, Supp ) League : Silver 4 Premium Name : 4 Letters ( qq**) Second Accout
Selling some 5€ Smurfs! (Eune, lvl 30)
08/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Each of these are level 30, and in bronze. Add me on skype to buy! http://gyazo.com/6067458b3bfb5cee7c727dab49684eae .png http://gyazo.com/f9be525424bce14b0845f33f886d3d41 .png http://gyazo.com/d48d27becfc105002da3aa8b35187782 .png