Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS [NA] 3v3 Diamond Team And Challenger Slots

Discussion on WTS [NA] 3v3 Diamond Team And Challenger Slots within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS [NA] 3v3 Diamond Team And Challenger Slots

Hello, I am currently selling a lot of diamond teams in NA and challenger team slots. How I get these diamond teams? My mmr is high, once me and my team plays the five provisional games, we always end up placing mid to high diamond. $80 for diamond team and as for for challenger team slots, add me to discuss.

This is my elo boosting page, and it's where you can see my vouches.

Add me on skype,
bornnoo13

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Plat/Diamond Team/Slots & Challenger 3v3 Slots (NA)
11/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 34 Replies
Selling Teams Exclusively Now~ Platinum 5-1 Team: $60-100 Diamond 5 Team: $140 SKYPE~ : nikoclops
[Selling] DIAMOND TEAM + SLOTS / CHALLENGER SLOTS
11/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
/
[Selling] Diamond and Challenger tier team slots
11/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling Challenger and Diamond slots in 3v3 on EUW People who want challenger or diamond rewards for next season here's your chance. First buy, first served. It takes less then a day for one to get it since my current mmr is very high in the 3v3 ladder. http://i.epvpimg.com/N1Hxe.jpg Proof of my current main account, I deleted the points for obvious reasons. But I am top 10 and one of my players was in number 1 team. If you pm me, give skype and we can talk.
Challenger 3v3 Team WTS Tier Boosts/Challenger Slots/Diamond IV Team/Lessons
07/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Season 2 Diamond/Season 3 Challenger team (3v3's) looking for work! Will provide proof upon request. Rates Bronze Tier - $20/tier (+$15 Silver Promotion) Silver Tier - $30/tier (+$25 Gold Promotion) Gold Tier - $40/tier (+$35 Platinum Promotion) Platinum Tier - $50/tier (+$45 for Diamond Promotion) Diamond Tier - We'll talk.