Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo boosts NA to silver or gold

Discussion on Elo boosts NA to silver or gold within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elo boosts NA to silver or gold

Each division will be 10$

Ex: Bronze V - Silver V will be 50$

Email me at for more info.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA boosts - 12$ / silver & 16$ / gold
08/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for some NA server offers. :bandit: Can boost u guys for 12$ / silver division or 16$ / gold division.
[Selling] EUNE/EUWE boosts to bronze/silver/gold cheapest price on the market
07/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
about me : im plat v player selling boosts for cheapest it can get because i just want to have fun playing in the lower elo but i climb so fast i thought why not benefit others instead of making smurfs over and over again proof: http://i.imgur.com/hL7ZjRV.jpg
[Selling] Doing any teir silver boosts to gold for Cheap
06/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Doing any silver - gold boosts for really cheap! I also do any other boots but these specifically are going to be cheap! Check my sig for more info!
[Selling] Silver boosts (EUW)
01/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Guys, I'm a platinum 5 player from euw and im offering boost to silver for 5 euro(paysafecard) only ,if you want to contact me skype :michaahhh I will boost no matter how many divisions to silver for the same price.:D
[Selling] Duo/Solo Boosts to Silver/Gold (NA Only)
09/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I am a Platinum player on NA. I'd like to offer my services as a booster. Prices right now are very negotiable. Just tell me how much you are willing to pay for the boost, and I'll be happy to work something out for both of us. If you're interested, feel free to leave a post or a PM.