Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting for CS:GO skins

Discussion on Boosting for CS:GO skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boosting for CS:GO skins

Hey,

I'm a diamond 1 league player who recently started playing cs:go. I have already boosted friends/randoms who added me in soloq successfully. I now offer my boosting services for cs:go skins. If you are interested add me in steam and we can talk about prices etc.

Kind Regards,
OmegA --

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MM Boosting for CS:GO skins
05/22/2014 - Counter-Strike - 2 Replies
Booste euch im mm für skins :) Steamadd: supernanny31
[Trading] Boosting for Rp/Skins/Raf - Willing to go First
04/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys I can boost any where to plat V, I can go first depending on how well you're trusted you don't need to be super trusted. Willing to do it for how ever much Rp your willing to give for your desired division. If interested send me a private message
[Buying] CS GO Boosting for skins
01/25/2014 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
I am unranked,just bought cs go yesterday and I want to get boosted for the 10 games I have Deagle Hypnotic and Ak Blue Laminate,M4A1-S Bright Water,USP-S Overgrowth. I would like to get boosted for that much. I won't give first. You win 5 games I give you 3 items,win the 10 games I give you the deagle. Regards Blood and Decay
CS:GO Boosting, all i want is some skins.
01/18/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 4 Replies
Skype is :ihateoffseason, hit me up and we will que up together and settle on a price, i ahack so its easy wins *edit : will do some some free games to prove that i am legit
CS:GO Boosting for skins
01/18/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Boosting to ANY rank for some skins, i am available any time that fits right for you. Skype : ihateoffseason