Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW DIAMOND 1 ACCOUNT FOR SELL

Discussion on EUW DIAMOND 1 ACCOUNT FOR SELL within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW DIAMOND 1 ACCOUNT FOR SELL

Hello ElitePVPers, I'm here to sell my LoL Account(Payment method : Paypal).

I dont know how to be trusted, maybe a middleman can help if someone want to buy.

The account is EUW LvL 30, has 2153 wins in Normal and 4xx solo q games and 2xx wins ... Diamond 1 solo q and 3on3 queue.(We were Challenger in 3v3 so you get Challenger Ward Skin)

At 7. september it will get a Riot Kayle Skin and Ward Skin too.

It has 375 Riot Points and 49048 Influence Points.

The account has all Champions inclusive Gnar.

And 87 Summoner Icons with the standard Icons.

And 155 Skins.

And it got all runes which you can buy in the store at the moment.

I am not that good in formating so dont be scared about it

main page :
main page ranked:
Elophant skins:
ElitePVPers runes check:
Champions 1 :
Champions 2 :
Ward Skin s4:
Ward skin s5:
Summoner icons1:
Summoner icons2:
Summoner icons3:
Summoner icons4:
No runes left:

And at the end the price : ~400-500 ( It has all what you can buy ingame...s1 gold s2 plat s3 diamond s4 diamond/challenger ward skins, urf the manatee,ice toboggan corki with loading screen reward..it was the rarest skin ingame before.)
Angehängte Dateien
Attached Files
File Type: txt skins.txt (2.6 KB, 0 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Sell my LoL's Account (diamond)
03/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, after a whole season tryhard the game, I got tired of the game, that's why I sold my LoL account. I am 5 diamond with a very good mmr (I made the investment game> plat1 then after I played for the diamond) so the game by 23, I 57 4 legendary skin which I 8 rune page with a lot of runes available above, I recompense the s3 I have 22 icons, I also rp 372 and 22240 feet. I think I said the main price is minimum 250E. Add me on skype for more info: lama6997
[Selling] Sell Selling Diamond 1 Account with s2 diamond border
02/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Season 1: Gold Season 2: Diamond Season 3: Diamond - http://puu.sh/4ezgR.jpg This account has diamond border and season 2 championship icon. All set for season 3 rewards. Most champions unlocked.Runes for every role unlocked. List of skins: Frostfire Annie Musketeer Twisted Fate Surprise Party Fiddlesticks Judgement Kayle Battleborn Kayle
[Selling] NA Diamond account for sell
09/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi buddy! I want to sell my diamond V account for US$ 300 Available héros: AAtrox, Ahri, Amumu, Annie, Ashe, Evelynn, Fid,Fizz, J4, Kayle, Lux, Master Yi, Nunu, Orianna, Ryze, shaco, Soraka, Thresh. Also there're 864rp and 3843 IP remains. Got runes for ad/ap and junglers. with a main eve nearly 75% win rate. If you're interesting in this account, plz contact me! Thanks a lot :> Email: [email protected] Also if you want to elo-boosting, you can also contact me. I do a few elo...
Sell smurf account(platinum V 40 games) And Sell Eloboost Cheap!! Diamond 1!
08/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys i want to sell this smurf account on platinum V with 40 rankeds games, it don't have much champs but its only a smurf and on platinum V u get the special rewards of the season :D. This is the account TheKingBladecito - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends Also i eloboost really cheap, PM me if u are interested :D
Hi Sell EUW S2 Diamond account
12/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Season 3 Gold All Champion and 64 skin 18 rune page all runes I can show skype screen sharing Skype: mex.di.123 only paypal 60 euro