Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF boosters/ref guys. All regions!

Discussion on LF boosters/ref guys. All regions! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF boosters/ref guys. All regions!

Hello.

My name is Pidget. I'm trying to be a elo boosting / referral service manager.

I will be the manager of the service which, at this moment, has no name. I'd like to find a good name together with the people in the business.

What can I offer you:
- Stable and dedicated management.
I'm really dedicated and I'm almost online at skype all day. Will do all I can to be active as much as possible and be looking for jobs for you all day.

Good cuts.
- I know that the real work is in the boosting/referral thing. So I'm not greedy. I'm thinking like 80/20, maybe even 85/15 in your favor ofcourse.

- Lolbandit license
If you're looking to start a referral service but don't have a license; then join us. I found out recently that I'm a noob at setting it up and decided to not use it so it's up for grab in our business.
__

What do I want from you?:
- I prefer diamond 1.
It's simply because it shows that you're a top player. You know how to carry. If you're a climbing D3 or something like that, it would be possible for us to maybe make a deal.

- Dedication.
As a new started business we will have to earn our trust to the community, which means that we'll have to do some vouch games when we start out. If you can't do that then please don't add me.
I'd prefer you to be able to play for atleast some hours everyday. We have to do the boosts/refs fast.

- Be cheap.
And I mean it. We, as a team, will talk about prices and will work it out. I strive to get a lot of customers and get to the top. In order to do that we have to be cheap.

- Decent English
I know that my English ain't the best either but I'd like you to be able to state your opinions in an understandable way. I speak Danish too if that's better.

- I prefer you to not run your own business.
It's simply because I find it wrong to compete against my own boosters/ref guys. It's wrong in my opinion. Joining us means you work under our name.

- "Do I need to have experience in boosting/refs?"
Nope, but I'd prefer if you've tried it. But hey, we all have to start a point, right?

If this sounds like something for you, then please add my skype: pidget12

PLEASE READ THIS WHOLE TOPIC